Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashra moonraker - page 2. (Read 6241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2014, 06:01:15 PM
Pre-orers is not a serious business IMHO. When someone need money to create some product it's better for his  image to find an investor(s).... But their greed makes them looking to us, their potential customers...

Pre-orders wouldn't be so bad if the equation wasn't so skewed...

If I take a risk by 'investing' in a pre-order, then I expect a decent reward. Sadly this never happens, all the rewards go to the vendor and we inevitably get nothing, hardware late or under spec.

That said I like the price point on these machines, so if you start selling from stock will likely get some.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 29, 2014, 03:40:09 PM
high risk to take pre-order, might as well buy some ready asic on ebay

Its an extremely high risk especially when past companies have been successful using pre-order money to develop their own mining farm, and then they delay for a bit until people bitch enough for them to sell the "tested" equipment.

Even most mining contracts are full of shit. But on the contrary I am trying to change the game a little by having a fair mining farm setup in Toronto. Private location, but open terms and contracts, and cheap electricity.

this is so true thats how it all works we put up the capital, they get it farming, send the used stuff or even refund partial with what they have farmed after the dificulty has destroyed and chance on roi
Activity: 314
August 29, 2014, 09:47:44 AM

Its an extremely high risk especially when past companies have been successful using pre-order money to develop their own mining farm, and then they delay for a bit until people bitch enough for them to sell the "tested" equipment.

Even most mining contracts are full of shit. But on the contrary I am trying to change the game a little by having a fair mining farm setup in Toronto. Private location, but open terms and contracts, and cheap electricity.
Activity: 272
August 29, 2014, 09:39:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
August 29, 2014, 03:18:12 AM
is true or scam?
Wen I'll se a review or happy byuers replies - I'll make a conclusion whether this is scam or not...  Roll Eyes

Pre-orders are a thing of the past, it's better and safer to buy a miner in stock or a hosted one.

Pre-orers is not a serious business IMHO. When someone need money to create some product it's better for his  image to find an investor(s).... But their greed makes them looking to us, their potential customers...

Nah, i think Hashra will deliver  Grin

You need at least tracking number to think in that way. )
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
August 28, 2014, 08:30:50 PM
Pre-orders are a thing of the past, it's better and safer to buy a miner in stock or a hosted one.
August 28, 2014, 07:02:04 PM
I bought one  Smiley
Will post a review when i get it.

Juuuust in case right?

Yea just like how BFL delivered a year later. But they still delivered!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2014, 02:56:03 PM
I bought one  Smiley

Juuuust in case right?

Yeah... you know Simon is really trustworthy  Undecided
August 28, 2014, 01:32:21 PM
I bought one  Smiley

Juuuust in case right?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
August 28, 2014, 09:12:24 AM
Check how much is shipping too.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 28, 2014, 04:52:41 AM
Pre-Order = No thank
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
August 28, 2014, 04:50:41 AM
Hashra will ship our new miner September 20
1TH/S only 445$ is true or scam?
Do you have more information about this company?

We won't know if it is true until the 20th...
They do seem to have miners on hand but haven't yet provided a video of them hashing (that I have seen)
Although they have posted pictures of the units on twitter @hashratech

Aside from that they have delivered miners before and a search of this forum and youtube will show you the miners they have already delivered.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 28, 2014, 04:45:51 AM
Hashra will ship our new miner September 20
1TH/S only 445$ is true or scam?
Do you have more information about this company?
Pages:
Jump to: