Pages:
Author

Topic: Hate against bounty hunters!!! - page 3. (Read 865 times)

copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 09:53:12 AM
What is the purpose of your question/survey? Does it help you/us to come up with any better solution?
copper member
Activity: 403
Merit: 8
September 19, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
I wanted to tell you  what I think about a statement in the title and also ask your opinion.

As I know, this forum was made for discussions mainly about Bitcoin, altcoins and cryptos, as well as many other topics. After reading some topics and its comments I felt like there was some sort of discrimination against, firstly, newbies and then against bounty hunters. If it's shameful to participate in bounties why is there a section about it (I want your opinion about this but plan to ask everything in the end).
There are problems about it which even I can understand, like spamming or shitposting, but instead of complaining why don't we think about solving the problem. I was thinking about this a lot, yet I couldn't come up with any ideas with the solution, but then the administrator reworked the newbie and jr. member system which I think was a fantastic idea. After this one, newbies won't try to post nonsense but will be determined to work on a quality post to get merits if they want to rank up. I hope most of the forum community understands that you shouldn't hunt merits down, but make quality posts and get experienced.

After theymos made the decision there must be less shitposting since you can't just write 30 posts and get the rank
1. No shitposting Until 30 posts.
2. No shitposting after becoming jr. member while participating in ICO since there is a restriction about symbols used and constructiveness.

Now back to bounty hunters and the problems community still face.
What do you think about some of the statements I'm interested in:
1. What does this forum mean to you? What do you like about it and why are you here?
2. Should bounties be attached to this website? Why or why not?
3. What else can we do against shitposting and spamming (or do we need to do anything at all?).
4. What do you think about the decision of the administrator?

I would really appreciate if you gave me some of your time to answer. Please try to convey your opinion without harassing anyone.
Thanks for your attention and have a good day!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: