Pages:
Author

Topic: Haters are fans in denial. (Non self moderated) - page 2. (Read 1208 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Firm believer of that. Think about it.

Sure there are people that talk about a dislike in a person or business, but there's a difference between a person actively trying to help a community by proving a business or an individual is fraudulent, and a person that just says negative or unproven commentary for the sake of just getting attention. What indicates that difference is one has unarguable proof, while the other does not. "Haters" cannot back up a negative claim because they know the proof isn't there. If the proof was, it's completely different.

If somebody has a problem with another person's business, making negative standing ovations over it without unshakeable proof just fuels their work. The point is to not give somebody you dislike anymore attention. People who are getting on public platforms to talk negatively about someone or a business that is false will be proven so, and people who are getting on public platforms to talk positively about someone or a business that is false will also be proven so. I'm a great example. If you look at my untrusted feedback, I have two people on my trust rank who saw through the negative accusations posted about me and gave me work anyway. If people that claim they actively hate me on a social platform know the negative comments they're saying about me are not true and aren't giving any proof, they are simply subconsciously trying to advertise my services because they like me.

Some people have been acting skeptical about my psychology degree, which I understand. As for that information, I've decided I'll publicly post my degree when I feel like it, and not feel the need to be bullied into posting such a personal document. Skype is the only true way to get me to show it. I am not offering psychology services online anymore, because I earned a new job so I do not need to offer services like that online anymore. I just offer handmade fashion merchandise. 8 sales so far, so I am great! Thanks for all the publicity, haters!

Oh, I know somebody's gonna post in this thread saying,

"OH, OF COURSE YOU'D SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT SINCE YOU'RE SO DELUSIONAL!"

And I'll probably say,

"Thanks so much for demonstrating the point of this thread!"

So if I were you, just don't even post and you'll finally give me what I want which is peace. Or if you go against my wishes and post, you still give me what I want, so okay.
Pages:
Jump to: