Pages:
Author

Topic: Have 1 Btc Looking for a stable investment - page 3. (Read 2238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
December 26, 2016, 09:27:29 AM
I know keeping the bitcoins is the best option but i still wanted to know that do you guys know a place where i can invest and the return isn't too high and less risk. I already bet of sportsbet so i am not interested in gambling or betting.
I have no hopes with the so called shitty cloud mining as most of them are ponzi scam etc.
If you guys any site please let me know.
Good thing that a newbie does have already a good knowledge into things related into scams and gambling.You are lucky that you could able to save 1 bitcoin and the best thing i could suggest to you is invest on reputable gambling sites not on playing it but putting your money on the house itself or if you have knowledge on trading i would suggest this thing too.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 26, 2016, 08:52:11 AM
I know keeping the bitcoins is the best option but i still wanted to know that do you guys know a place where i can invest and the return isn't too high and less risk. I already bet of sportsbet so i am not interested in gambling or betting.
I have no hopes with the so called shitty cloud mining as most of them are ponzi scam etc.
If you guys any site please let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: