Pages:
Author

Topic: [HAVE] $160 Paypal [WANT] BTC (1:1 green trusted user) - page 3. (Read 22500 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Are you bearing paypal fees? Seems like you traded with someone else.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Private torrent tracker invites
You're welcome.  Smiley

I have another $20 PP for trade.

I won't go first, unless you have a better trust than me here on the site.

PM me if you're interested.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
thanks for the deal my friend,
and i'm happy to trade with you
I still need this to be done. If anyone is interested, let me know.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Need again this to be done.

This time I have $87 Paypal and I need BTC.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
I can do it preev 1:1 if you want, but I'm going to bed in about an hour.

If you're interested, you'll have to send first.  I'll provide my PP account e-mail in a PM.  You'll have to tell me where to send the bitcoin.  Right now $87 would be 0.010672BTC.

This would be a neutral (or no-) feedback transaction.
Need again this to be done.

This time I have $87 Paypal and I need BTC.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
I dont need $83 because i want to buy $150 PP i have bitcoin.

I already  traded with you more than $500.And you are a trusted member here .

I m not home now, i cant access to my Wallet, if this offer still disponible at 11:30 PM forum times then i will be back to take it.

Thanks for another vouch. I really appreciate it.

I will contact you for sure when I get $150 PP.
Activity: 272
Merit: 101
I dont need $83 because i want to buy $150 PP i have bitcoin.

I already  traded with you more than $500.And you are a trusted member here .

I m not home now, i cant access to my Wallet, if this offer still disponible at 11:30 PM forum times then i will be back to take it.
There's always a risk of doing these kind of trades, however, you can easily see that all of my trades were successful. You can also track my posts, trust, and you can see that you won't get scammed for sure.

If someone has bought this account, that someone wouldn't continue posting on the same threads I've been posting since the account was created. That's one thing. The second one, I have pretty good history of trades and every time, these trades were successful. And a lot of these guys are still traders here (zazarb for example) with more than 100 positive trust feedback. If you really want to make sure that you are doing trades with good users, you should investigate a bit.

People who are building their post counts for Signature-Ad Campaigns should avoid doing this here. It's not appropriate.

Also, I want to thank Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Honestly the risk is pretty minimal I traded with Magnavox a while back he's a good guy - I sent BTC first at the time.

There are plenty of small trades < 100 USD in value going on between trusted forum members I think his account with green trust is worth more than $83

Anyway just thought id throw it out there.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
I'm not sure how this transaction is going to workout; however, it highly isn't recommended that anyone trades their Bitcoin or cryptocurrency of value via Paypal. The "buyer" can always reverse the transaction, and you'll be messed over as the seller.
Thanks for the newbie advise, I'm just going to trade with him and then saw your post and I realized how risky this trade could be.

Hope you are able to understand how forum works and how trust system works in few days.
Activity: 60
Merit: 113
Wait I got it!
Address: 162fHkoGWdtfX8ipzejCEg4J5wDkbSy6Bg
Sig: IJwjgNjrEwQA3q9ZGMokM3TvaVbMx/4bJ3pKesmkE64DGP2ff1iE+xfhQIw56cTn8ROR5/1lPVcBHVt6Z3ylOzQ=
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
I'm not sure how this transaction is going to workout; however, it highly isn't recommended that anyone trades their Bitcoin or cryptocurrency of value via Paypal. The "buyer" can always reverse the transaction, and you'll be messed over as the seller.

You're trusting that the OP is in fact still the same owner as when Blazed and Light left trust for them back in 2015. Maybe the OP should sign a message to prove that they're the original account owner, then people can decide if they trust them with $83 or not.
Can you sign a message from the only BTC address you have posted

19pFnJKBBKzxyVx3Gw6AXciD94hTJmV52t

?

I have it on a keepkey
can you tell me how and i will
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Can you sign a message from the only BTC address you have posted

19pFnJKBBKzxyVx3Gw6AXciD94hTJmV52t

?
Hi all,

As the title says, I have $83 Paypal and I'd like to get $83 BTC

I would send the payment as fnf.

I'm not interested in sending the payment first, unless you don't have a better trust than me here on the site.

Let me know if you're interested.
I'll do this if you will bear the .0005 transaction fee.
[UPDATED 15/03/2020]

Hi all,

As the title says, I have $160 Paypal and I'd like to get $160 BTC

I would send the payment as fnf.

I'm not interested in sending the payment first, unless you have a better trust than me here on the site.

Let me know if you're interested.

I will also accept smaller amounts ($100 or more)
Pages:
Jump to: