Pages:
Author

Topic: Have 20 bitcointalk accounts with 40 posts in each account - page 2. (Read 1365 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'm still dont understand the OP do you need loan 0.1$ with 20 bitcointalk accounts as collateral?

Looking at his previous posts, I assume he wants 0.1BTC. Typo most probably.

Yes i need 0.1 btc as loan by putting my 20 accounts as Coleteral and if you need this account also i will put as coleteral.

You haven't answered my questions. Scroll up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm still dont understand the OP do you need loan 0.1$ with 20 bitcointalk accounts as collateral?

Yes i need 0.1 btc as loan by putting my 20 accounts as Coleteral and if you need this account also i will put as coleteral.
legendary

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

great..i think you can get loan with your farmed acounts..
if they are old then it would me more easy..

best of luck for your loan sanction.
legendary
Hi, i have 20 potential bitcointalk accounts with :
 i will keep these accounts as colleteral. I will return back in one month with 10% interest.

plz don't misunderstand this post iam just need a loan. Plz interested persons reply here or give your suggestion.
OP, i dont understand the part i bolded and 1 month is a really long time for such a small loan, i can loan you if you can repay in 5 days

Reason for loan? I can do this,but how will you pay back?

No matter the amount, a scam is a scammer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
 i will keep these accounts as colleteral. I will return back in one month with 10% interest.

plz don't misunderstand this post iam just need a loan. Plz interested persons reply here or give your suggestion.
OP, i dont understand the part i bolded and 1 month is a really long time for such a small loan, i can loan you if you can repay in 5 days
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 28
Trust: 0
negative feedback: 0
positive feedback: 0

which soon becomes jr. Member accounts.  i need 0.1btc as loan i will put these accounts as colleteral. I will return back in one month with 10% interest.

Pages:
Jump to: