Pages:
Author

Topic: Have $20 worth of bitcoin, how to earn more with it? - page 9. (Read 9758 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
You can for example make 10 bitcointalk accounts and after 9 weeks you can earn 1.2 btc  minimum per month.You can also play free poker tournaments for real money with huge prizes.You can invest money in elite pct site's,revenue share and buy new potential growing cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
try altcoin trading, 20$ btc is enough to start trading altcoin...buy altcoins that are good and sell it to higher price
yeah i think that might be the easiest way of making money with bitcoins as the cryptomarket is unregulated and you can do there nearly whatever you want in my opinion

also you might try making some bitcoin to fiat trading, if you will be lucky it will also allow you to make some decent money in my opinion and that will be really great i think

Yes trading is the best option as it will allow you to make some good profits over a period of time if you can handle  the trades smartly.
It is a good idea, but it requires a lot of time. (Put an an, talk with the seller, wait for the banking wire or meet them in person and finally buy bitcoins again).
I wouldn't do it for 2$, but better be working washing dishes or even asking people 2$ for domestic housework (mow the grass for instance).

OP is holding $20 and not $2, I am not into trading yet but I don't there is any involvement of banks in online trading, you can simply buy and sell coins in fraction of seconds.
We should have patience, if so we can make good profits if price is $20. Just buy coins and if you notice an increase in price sell it off, you can also hold coins for long term so that you can obtain valuable profits.

The best way to play with coins is to buy and sell them on regular intervals to earn regular profits as it would be useless to hold it for a long term as we don't know what will be value tomorrow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
you can make an investment. I believe trading is the most appropriate way for you. 20 USD can be increased if you are really serious and hard working. make sure you choose the right place to trade. and good luck.
I think not only trading is the best way to increased the amount of $20 usd and i think you can start blogging to increase your income.. blogging related in bitcoin this is i think the best to invest because the more you old in blogging and the more you have unique article in your blog the more you can get visitors in your blog and earn more..

I have some blogs and some websites (some are free from blogger and some are custom) and I am earning a good profit from there with lesser efforts, I think that suggestion will be more better for him than any other if he has skills of creating and running blogs.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
try altcoin trading, 20$ btc is enough to start trading altcoin...buy altcoins that are good and sell it to higher price
yeah i think that might be the easiest way of making money with bitcoins as the cryptomarket is unregulated and you can do there nearly whatever you want in my opinion

also you might try making some bitcoin to fiat trading, if you will be lucky it will also allow you to make some decent money in my opinion and that will be really great i think

Yes trading is the best option as it will allow you to make some good profits over a period of time if you can handle  the trades smartly.
It is a good idea, but it requires a lot of time. (Put an an, talk with the seller, wait for the banking wire or meet them in person and finally buy bitcoins again).
I wouldn't do it for 2$, but better be working washing dishes or even asking people 2$ for domestic housework (mow the grass for instance).

OP is holding $20 and not $2, I am not into trading yet but I don't there is any involvement of banks in online trading, you can simply buy and sell coins in fraction of seconds.
We should have patience, if so we can make good profits if price is $20. Just buy coins and if you notice an increase in price sell it off, you can also hold coins for long term so that you can obtain valuable profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!

i have no idea what Barnabe means by 'talk with the seller", "wait and buy bitcoin" but there is a bank involved in trading if you want to deposit or withdraw money (cash) to your bank instead of cryptocurrencies and you have to wait a while until the exchange confirms your identity and lets you deposit/withdraw money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
You can try and gamble with them to win more Bitcoin but to be honest I to not think that that is the best idea.
We know that gambling the chance of losing is always bigger.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I did the faucets,
doing the service with my talent / skill.
doing the surveys.
and i got about $20 worth of bitcoin.

how can i start to gain more bitcoin with it?
should i invest? but its too low, it just $20.
or should i do exchange and gain some with it?

if anyone got some advice, please tell me.
since i was new to bitcoin.

thanks...

Buy ico coin, the last ico coin that i have bought was rise, it's pretty much easiest way to earn bitcoin, but it might be risky since they could stolen your money, research and learning before invest, knowing the developer, team, and other things is recommended if you want to join with the ico, dont forget to join with their signature campaign they're giving much coin for promotion purpose.
The rise coins is not much active on market because the last price that i saw is only 1.5k satoshi and i think that's not enough for a investor on ICO to sell their coins and earn good amount of bitcoins. ICO can be a great opportunity to earn serious money but i think that $20 would not be enough to invest on ICO and also it's not enough to generate serious money.
Activity: 952

legendary
Activity: 1120
I did the faucets,
doing the surveys.

thanks...

Buy ico coin, the last ico coin that i have bought was rise, it's pretty much easiest way to earn bitcoin, but it might be risky since they could stolen your money, research and learning before invest, knowing the developer, team, and other things is recommended if you want to join with the ico, dont forget to join with their signature campaign they're giving much coin for promotion purpose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 910

legendary
Activity: 910
yeah altcoin trading is the best to invest $20 usd but the problem is how you can choose altcoin if you are just newbie?
So i think coinmarketcap can help to choose legit altcoin choose top 10 altcoin for safety.
I tried my hand at alt coin trading but failed miserably  Embarrassed
With such little amount of bitcoin, for the art of trading that is, you should instead look into exchanging it for a markup. You could possibly make that $20 worth of bitcoin into $22 worth of bitcoin in one exchange. Then you get more once the price rises on that trade. Rinse and repeat.
It could be the safest way to make that bitcoin grow. Just be cautious with who you trade with. I will suggest someone who is reputable. Wink
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I did the faucets,
doing the surveys.

thanks...

exchange your bitcoin to CLAM , and make deposit to justdice and you can invest your CLAM on there
i think its nice plan for you
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
yeah altcoin trading is the best to invest $20 usd but the problem is how you can choose altcoin if you are just newbie?
So i think coinmarketcap can help to choose legit altcoin choose top 10 altcoin for safety.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
You can try to search some sites looking for invsetments, or you can just keep earning your money till you get enough money to invest in something else.
Activity: 266
you can make an investment. I believe trading is the most appropriate way for you. 20 USD can be increased if you are really serious and hard working. make sure you choose the right place to trade. and good luck.
I think not only trading is the best way to increased the amount of $20 usd and i think you can start blogging to increase your income.. blogging related in bitcoin this is i think the best to invest because the more you old in blogging and the more you have unique article in your blog the more you can get visitors in your blog and earn more..
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Activity: 448
with $20 is not much choice, but there may be several ways such as trade altcoins or gambling.

Gambling is not a way of earning coins, it is a means of losing coins.
The best way is to just hold on to your coins.  Smiley

I don't understand why so many people are suggesting gambling as a way to make money. i guess people are lazy and they don't want to work for their money. Rather they prefer to risk it on a game of chance where they could loose their money. In other words, not a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: