Pages:
Author

Topic: have 8 bitcoins want western union. escrow only!!!!! - page 2. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
~snip~

Well then, I guess all of my 'help' went to waste then. Nice work though, you might even pass off for QS
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Cant hardly wait to see that "deal" going through  Grin

According to your own (and recent) activity: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zidane10-507131

And I quote:

1. You wont go first (only with a middlemen.. ho ho)
2. You do business that involves your "debit card" as youre unable to do banktransfers

You have been already "informed" by an old forum member how things works:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11124687

Then you decided to get a few months sleep with zidane10 and here you are again, with a brand new memory.

Also funny, how many payment solutions you tried?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11262797

I guess Skrill didnt work either... so after more than half a year of "offering/asking", "hanging around" and "bumping" - you came up with zero transactions (or any at all) and you ask "how does it work in here" for escrow. Yep, makes sense. So I guess back then, in April 2015, when you "just stated":

You expected your mom to provide the escrow service as a middleman?

The best is, you say now you have 8 Bitcoins and want Western Union ( Grin Cheesy), but few days ago, you were buying "40$-50$" worth of Bitcoins ...

What a circus ... at least this time your account wasnt worth as much as the other one.

Good luck next time, Donk

Move On !!!!!!
Just FYI, there is no reason someone would deny a 3rd party escrow if they're not gonna rip you off. That is even if they have a huge trust rating. Take that from someone who has seen an escrow himself, with 100+ rating scam only for ~25 BTC

I never used an escrow other than localbitcoins. How does it work in here?

Appreciated!
Well escrow here is an unbiased 3rd person , who has spent a lot of time on the forum and has gained much reputation. Lowest rep for one would be 100 considering the amount you're risking. I'd advice you to go with OgNasty(and as a PSA please be warned of impersonators, as listed here) as an escrow for this, even Blazed(the person with the highest trust score) could do it but last I heard he wasn't doing escrows any more.

So here's more or less how it goes: You send BTC to escrow->Either one of you pays the fees->Escrow confirms -> The seller sends you the payment -> After you confirm the escrow sends the BTC to seller. Of course disputes might happens and escrows have their way of dealing with it, but as I said this is the general outline of how escrows work, OgNasty for one might not be following this.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just FYI, there is no reason someone would deny a 3rd party escrow if they're not gonna rip you off. That is even if they have a huge trust rating. Take that from someone who has seen an escrow himself, with 100+ rating scam only for ~25 BTC

I never used an escrow other than localbitcoins. How does it work in here?

Appreciated!
Move On !!!!!!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hey everyone . I have about 8 bitcoins for sale and i need westernunion. I will never trade without a middle man or an escrow.  Unless you're extremely trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: