Pages:
Author

Topic: Have Altcoins finally escaped the bear market!?!?! - page 3. (Read 414 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Haha looks like we have hit bottom so people cannot understand why things are getting better in market.
Obviously, most altcoins are now underpriced. We hit bottom of the bottom with latest pump. Its normal to see small natural bumps.

So you think the market will just stay stagnant for a while?
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Sure . Its bull time bro. better get ready
Hopefully the altcoins right now are green to go
I certainly hope so. since now its all green
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I'm very bullish this month on altcoins if you have extra penny to invest this is the right time to accumulate coins. Buy and hodl sell when it's profit. Don't worry everything's gonna be alright.
Activity: 406
I am not so optimistic for now yet as long as the price does not drop to a new low i am happy allready. From the last few days i did see the bear might be losing off steam but after rising for awhile the bear go into the market and push the price back to the original point.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Node,Laravel,Angular,Reactjs,Vuejs,HTML,CSS
I am also studying alt coins these days. I have started my study with Cryptonex. When i was started learning about it. That time price of coin is good and growing day by day. But now as per market situation price is going down and down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
Haha looks like we have hit bottom so people cannot understand why things are getting better in market.
Obviously, most altcoins are now underpriced. We hit bottom of the bottom with latest pump. Its normal to see small natural bumps.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So its been a while since I haven't looked at any of my Altcoins had all gone down about 50% since I had bought them. Then, today, I saw that they had all increased by quite a lot! Does anyone know why Altcoins are doing so well right now?
Pages:
Jump to: