Pages:
Author

Topic: Have any trick to get more and more followers? - page 4. (Read 1864 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
iam interest about exchange twitter acount follower
but is free not paid
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Please refrain from buying twitter followers if that is being offered to you. Often it is quite clear that they are not real followers and some campaigns will take these followers into account and not pay for them.

Best way to increase the followers is by just being active in the field you want followers in. Follow, retweet, tweet, etc. It should go pretty fast as people generally like to redo the favor if you follow them and increase their amount of followers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
Search for some tags on Twitter that are Bitcoin related. Start follow people that talk about bitcoins and you will get atleast some extra followers. Also on this forum in the service section are somethimes threads about Twitter campaigns maybe you can follow that people also.

Maybe you can also post your Twitter here.

Thanks,i will try to follow your advice.
pm sent,CEKH PM

Yes,i received your pm,also reg on this site,can you provide me some information how to work on this site?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Search for some tags on Twitter that are Bitcoin related. Start follow people that talk about bitcoins and you will get atleast some extra followers. Also on this forum in the service section are somethimes threads about Twitter campaigns maybe you can follow that people also.

Maybe you can also post your Twitter here.
Hello Everyone,
Me Jr. Member only.See many threads of this forum are related to twitter campaign.I thing it's a easy way earn some BTC by retweet.So, i want to know what is the process increased followers.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: