Pages:
Author

Topic: Have anyone heard about a platform called Adswage? - page 4. (Read 720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
There is no need for a deposit but in general you pay small amount for ads advertising in legit companies.
First you say that you have to pay 100 dollars in order to register the account and start earning money via viewing ads, and now you say that you don't have to deposit anything, so which one is it then?

Anyway, it is an obvious scam, most likely some sort of pyramid scheme hidden behind "earning money by viewing ads" bullshit.

Activity: 728
Merit: 421
"Prevention is better than cure," as the adage says. OP, that name sounds strange here, as I have not come across it before. I had to do a search here to verify for myself, but nothing of the nature here. Just like other members have said here, I will also join them in giving you such advice as well. Run away from that site for your own life; otherwise, you stand a chance of being scammed by scammers. You should count yourself lucky to have knowledge about this platform to make inquiries about them. This was a smart move by you to safeguard yourself from stress.

I will request that you make that website known here so we can see for ourselves and take every necessary step and caution to stay clear of it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I have never heard of this company before, nor have I heard of a pay-per-view ad site asking for a $100 deposit. This is definitely a scam.

I previously worked on PTC sites, but they never asked to deposit any amount. Most of these sites are fraudulent, but at least they do not ask to deposit any amount of money to activate the account. Some sites offer you to upgrade the account to Premium by paying a sum of money, but in general, all These sites are scams and the honest ones pay only very paltry profits.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
There is no need for a deposit but in general you pay small amount for ads advertising in legit companies.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I just visited their telegram group to see how they deceive and scam people. They claim that you can receive 2.3% daily interest on your balance just for viewing 1 ad.
If you are paid for viewing ads, why should you make a deposit and why should they give you interest on your balance?

As already mentioned above that's a scam.
Do not waste your money and avoid any get-quick-rich scheme.

I checked Whois that it was registered in October 17 2022 and expired on October 17, 2032 does that show the platform is legit?
No.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
Just avoid this site, it is a scam. Yes it is a scam site.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
I was trying to promote affiliate marketing but I received a notification in Facebook that instead there is a platform called Adswage. It is a website where you will get paid by viewing ads, all you need is to register with them and deposit $100 to activate the account and earn money by viewing ads. There is also a telegram group but I did not join it nor did I register with this platform.

Maybe i should first congratulate you for not falling into their trap by making registration, you would have lost your $100 into vanity, a reputable organization that deals with ads will not demand any payment from you, they will rather pay you a little or small amount of money on every ads you click and you keep accumulating such, this is nothing than taking surveys in which most of them are not real or rewarding.

I checked Whois that it was registered in October 17 2022 and expired on October 17, 2032 does that show the platform is legit? I suspect it is scam because the site does not have term of use or privacy policy and no contact number only email address and social media links. Upon checking the address it is in Dublin Ireland but when viewing the address via Google street view it is an address for bicycle shop.

You treat any informations gathered from the internet on this website as real, people would have given all necessary warnings about it if you had google search it, check out it's online reviews.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I was trying to promote affiliate marketing but I received a notification in Facebook that instead there is a platform called Adswage. It is a website where you will get paid by viewing ads, all you need is to register with them and deposit $100 to activate the account and earn money by viewing ads. There is also a telegram group but I did not join it nor did I register with this platform.

I checked Whois that it was registered in October 17 2022 and expired on October 17, 2032 does that show the platform is legit? I suspect it is scam because the site does not have term of use or privacy policy and no contact number only email address and social media links. Upon checking the address it is in Dublin Ireland but when viewing the address via Google street view it is an address for bicycle shop.

Anyone heard of this platform. I searched in Google but could not find any info.
Pages:
Jump to: