Pages:
Author

Topic: Have anyone made 1 BTC per month in Past Times? - page 2. (Read 405 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 453
Or if you are mining solo with USB stick miner you can have a chance to win a block with 6.25btc plus mining fees.

I honestly don't think anyone would ever succeed...
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 2904
Block halving is coming.
You can even just earn it from a free faucet without mining it but I'm not lucky to earn 1BTC even in mining. if I know Bitcoin earlier maybe I can have had 1BTC but I'm sure I'll sell it after the value increase since we don't know what will be the price of Bitcoin in the future securing the profit is always the best choice.

Due to mining difficulty increase right now you can't able to make one BTC without buying massive amount of ASIC units.
Or if you are mining solo with USB stick miner you can have a chance to win a block with 6.25btc plus mining fees.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Hi guys I know that Bitcoin is a history and also out way of income too. So there were time when some people predicted Bitcoin a right decision when even a very small number of people were aware. So now I want to say that I think In 2010 some people might make 1 or more BTC per day through PC.
During the 2010 days, it was quite easy to acquire or mine BTC both and any individual could get 1 BTC without spending much for the hardware. 3.39 million BTC was mined in 2010 alone and at this point in time, an individual could still leverage a central processing unit (CPU) to mine bitcoin up until mid-2010. Anyway, thinking about mining these days is not worth it if you are totally new since there is a difficulty increase of more than 145,317,112,385% since 2010 (numbers maybe not exactly accurate but close). Using a basic computer wont work anymore.
And so what was the first time if you have minded btc?
Guess you mean mined ? (not minded lol). Btw, didnt pay much attention to mining in the very early days of 2010, wish we all could hah!
Activity: 126
Merit: 39
Hi guys I know that Bitcoin is a history and also out way of income too. So there were time when some people predicted Bitcoin a right decision when even a very small number of people were aware. So now I want to say that I think In 2010 some people might make 1 or more BTC per day through PC.
And so what was the first time if you have minded btc?
Pages:
Jump to: