Pages:
Author

Topic: Have The BITCONNECT PROMOTERS Paid Their VICTIMS Back? - page 2. (Read 277 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
I put in $40,000 into a ponzi platform similar to BitConnect. Do you think I can sue my promoter or get him charged? I live in Australia.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Is it even worth going after him you think if he was just using their referral program?
You would surely cost up some money even more. The question is that why did you invest into a project similar to Bitconnect?
$40k is big but wont really be that much if you tend to fight out but still you can make some actions through legal means on your place.
This is the hardest part when you are really being victimized online because due to anonymity and irreversible transactions you cant really easily
sue them out incase problem arises.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
The lawsuit is still ongoing. Silver miller handles it and is still on their "Active cases" (https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/active-cases/)

And pretty sure there would be news of the outcome. For now, the latest is [feb 2019]FBI Seeking Potential Victims of BitConnect to Assist Investigation
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I put in $40,000 into a ponzi platform similar to BitConnect. Do you think I can sue my promoter or get him charged? I live in Australia.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Is it even worth going after him you think if he was just using their referral program?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
I heard BitConnect Promoters got put into a Lawsuit and the SEC charged them. Did they pay any money to the victims or pay any fines etc?

The question is, did they? I have seen that Carlos guy trolling around with youtube videos and in social media, so apparently he isn't in jail at all.

There's also many youtubers that made a killing promoting this ponzi scheme with affiliate links, with millions of views on their channels, and they still have their channels up and going.

So unless they are waiting for court, nothing happened. The victims will most likely never see their coins again, however they leased the most valuable lesson: trust only Bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I heard BitConnect Promoters got put into a Lawsuit and the SEC charged them. Did they pay any money to the victims or pay any fines etc?
Pages:
Jump to: