Pages:
Author

Topic: Have u tried any lending ICO yet? - page 2. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
November 06, 2017, 09:16:32 PM
Yes I jumped into Bitconnect a few month ago and also I did invest in lending program and I bought BCC Coin by price $1,8 and now the price increasing to $250 . This coin really amazing and make their community rich fast. And now I look for other lending coin, that is Bitserial.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 09:06:09 PM
Yeah, I just buy in Ethconnect ICO, a huge hipe behind the ICO, I expect it to reach 10x when hit exchange.

I never thought ICO lending companies exist. I have always thought that ICO is are just opening because they introduce new tokens to the community. But i am not fond of lending money so I am not that interested. It is more that I am surprised.

Actually I think the clever investors will use their money to invest instead of just putting the money in the bank, so the rich people get richer while the poor gets poorer.

You know some people would lend money to buy some stuff for themself so they can enjoy it first, I think many people have the needs to lend some money if the loan interest is not high and not ask for too much. like Eash.io do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 12:36:36 PM
Yeah, I just buy in Ethconnect ICO, a huge hipe behind the ICO, I expect it to reach 10x when hit exchange.

I never thought ICO lending companies exist. I have always thought that ICO is are just opening because they introduce new tokens to the community. But i am not fond of lending money so I am not that interested. It is more that I am surprised.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
November 06, 2017, 12:26:44 PM

The etherconnect team and the bitconnect team are the same. The level at which bitconnect arrives is obvious and seems to be doing a good job right now. I think the same team will do the same for this ethconnect. So I'm following ethconnect. I do not know if there is much topics in the forum, but I want people to be aware thiis project. I do not know if it will be as successful as the other project, but I still want to try my chances.

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 12:22:34 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 11:43:42 AM
There are many, have you tried? How was it?
Pages:
Jump to: