Pages:
Author

Topic: Have we lost the power to control our futures? - page 3. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I don’t think so! We not lost the power to control our future because  we always have a freedom to do our own things!
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
We never had the power to control our future. It's just that things are now moving very fast so that our impotence becomes more evident.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Violence is not the answer and if we are discussing these things freely then nothing has slipped through our fingers.
Activity: 3
It doesn't seem like anything these days is in the interest of the people. Has it slipped through our fingers? Can we ever take it back other than through violence?

It depends, our future really depends in our hands. So, if we don't do something about our current situation (world), I thin that the world will be ruined completely in the future. There would be war, the nature will be ruined, and the world would be in a complete mess.

I understand that we still physically have the power, that if we all banded together under a single banner and stopped the ravaging of the earth and stopped our political warmongering, then we would be able to salvage ourselves. I am worried that we have been manipulated into a state where we can no longer congregate and actually solve these problems, that the systems that are in place have their talons dug in so far that we cannot remove them without it all falling apart. We can try and remove them one by one and repair the damage as it arrises, but that might be too slow of a process.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
It doesn't seem like anything these days is in the interest of the people. Has it slipped through our fingers? Can we ever take it back other than through violence?

It depends, our future really depends in our hands. So, if we don't do something about our current situation (world), I thin that the world will be ruined completely in the future. There would be war, the nature will be ruined, and the world would be in a complete mess.
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: