Pages:
Author

Topic: Have we seen the last of Bitcoin Cash? - page 2. (Read 213 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
February 26, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
Think about it, the main thing BCH offered was low fees and bigger block sizes. Block sizes are irrelevant if you have Segwit added (which real Bitcoin does) and that in turn will lower fees to a manageable amount. They aren't completely knocked out yet, but they are on the ropes. Those ropes will fall when Lightning comes around and then I feel like BCash will cease to exist, at least in any competing capacity.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
February 26, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
There have been two major flippening attempts, where BCH supporters tried to overthrow BTC.  Both attempts have failed, but BCH gained a lot in terms of market cap.  During those events, when BTC transactions were ridiculously slow and expensive, I watched a lot of people on Twitter jump ship and join the BCH camp.  It makes me wonder if a future flippening is possible.

BCH has been quiet lately.  Do you think we've seen the last of it? Have the BCH supporters given up for good, or are they gearing up to attack again?

If Bitcoin faces difficulties again in terms of fees and transaction speed then BCH shills will come out again in full force. This scenario isn't all too likely. Mostly the mempool has decreased just because the overall number of transactions has decreased. If we see another big surge in transactions like December then we might see the ridiculously high fees again.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
February 26, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
There have been two major flippening attempts, where BCH supporters tried to overthrow BTC.  Both attempts have failed, but BCH gained a lot in terms of market cap.  During those events, when BTC transactions were ridiculously slow and expensive, I watched a lot of people on Twitter jump ship and join the BCH camp.  It makes me wonder if a future flippening is possible.

BCH has been quiet lately.  Do you think we've seen the last of it? Have the BCH supporters given up for good, or are they gearing up to attack again?

They stopped trying to overcome BTC and instead they focus on making BCH a good coin, instead of trying to compete they just focus on what in their hand and we gotta admit that BCH is not as bad as other coin it has a potential, all it needs is to have a support from a crowd to push back the non-supporters.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
No for sure, it needs to consolidate, it will rise in the long term if you have bcash I think you should hold it, I call it bcash  Smiley but it will rise because it is supported and loved by some people.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
February 26, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Those activities and presumptions do happen anytime not only between BTC and BCH but also into other altcoins in the market too.People do anytime jump in into other coin which they can see that other coin isnt profitable or do have problems. Jumping out is normal and we can obviously see those switching and as a trader we do know how to ride on the waves since making money out of this is really good.BCH is somehow on idle state and we wont know on what would be the next possible move.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Pages:
Jump to: