Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you bought something that you regret? - page 4. (Read 3240 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2014, 06:37:55 AM
I thought the litecoin was going to be next big thing so I bought r9 280x, 7950 graphic cards along with other computer stuff (spent over 2 grand) and sadly, I have turned it on twice.
Do you still have it? I mean, I don't have any hardware and would love to experiment with it. Lol, I mean if you don't have any other use for it.

And I bought DayZ...it sucks ass.

I still have it but not sure if I'm willing to give away for free
I'll give you my steam account with DayZ, xD. And if it's just gathering dust... Smiley

what is DayZ? I have no idea what that is

It was originally a mod for Armed Assault 2 which has now been turned into a full game using the Armed Assault 3 engine, personally I like it, but it's not to everyones taste and is in Alpha right now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
November 27, 2014, 06:37:30 AM
I thought the litecoin was going to be next big thing so I bought r9 280x, 7950 graphic cards along with other computer stuff (spent over 2 grand) and sadly, I have turned it on twice.
Do you still have it? I mean, I don't have any hardware and would love to experiment with it. Lol, I mean if you don't have any other use for it.

I'll give you my steam account with DayZ, xD. And if it's just gathering dust... Smiley

Some zombie game, it's supposed to be really good. But it sucks... I can buy you something on amazon worth >$50.
Activity: 658
November 27, 2014, 06:35:58 AM

November 27, 2014, 06:32:51 AM

November 27, 2014, 06:31:17 AM

November 27, 2014, 06:29:51 AM

November 27, 2014, 06:28:02 AM

This was in feb.
Pages:
Jump to: