Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever been a victim of internet scammers? - page 2. (Read 1373 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
There are lots of scammers in the internet. Luckily, im not fall at their traps. Its easy to determine which are scams and not legit. Example of this are bitcoin doubler, some cloudmining sites and other hyip sites. Dont trust them. They will use such tempting offers which are too good to be true.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The only time I get scammed on the internet is when I read a thread or article that is useless and just wastes my time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
yes of course, and i think all of us that wants to earn online was scammed
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yeah, many times. Most are from ponzi and HYIP sites. the rest is from PTC, have you remember probux? the queen of PTC? LOL, I got scam from "her"
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ive been scammed by several ponzi and hyip sites when i was a newbie but  now i learned from my mistakes and make some deep research about these things and i found out that most of them are scams which  is really a waste money.  I was also a victim of hashocean which i lost about 6BTC which is really bad and i have a hard time to move on.

I've been only scammed by ponzi site once. I really dont invest this kind of site but 1 day after I saw some of my friend invested on this site, I also invested but the next day the site is down. And after that I said to myself that I will never invest any kind of ponzi site ever again.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Ive been scammed by several ponzi and hyip sites when i was a newbie but  now i learned from my mistakes and make some deep research about these things and i found out that most of them are scams which  is really a waste money.  I was also a victim of hashocean which i lost about 6BTC which is really bad and i have a hard time to move on.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
since I started using Bitcoins I got three times victim of a big scam. Lost the most with ore-mine just before closing I did mine last investment and lost around €180 or something close to that. Other scam sites I was victim were skybtc and cld mine recently. Luckily enough I only deposit less then 5€ on cld mine with some doge and LTC so that didn't hurt to much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I got scammed a few time because i was lazy enough to use escrow and never tought someone will scam for 2$. I learned my leasson a few time and now i will even use escrow for 0.50$ if really needed i not take the chance anymore to feed this scammers and no life idiots
Das
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have never been a scam victim because I usually do some background check - read people's comments online about the site before signing up for work.
Activity: 143

Have you ever been a victim of internet scammers?

THANKS

Kiss Kiss Kiss

For very few lucky times (CLDmine, it's funny because I was going to invest 0.01 Bitcoins in HashOcean, and after two days the page closed), but after much research and experience, sites closed, was distrustful, I advise you diversify your earnings, put your savings in many places, if one closes, you lose only a portion, and not all.
Activity: 180

Have you ever been a victim of internet scammers?

THANKS

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: