Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever bought a product with Bitcoin and what do you want to buy? - page 3. (Read 16936 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I have never been. Opportuned to buy goods and services for bitcoin .
I wish the opportunity presents itself in my country and if it happens, I would love to buy many things for bitcoin as I already have some bitcoin's.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
for now I have never used bitcoin to buy goods because of policies in my country that do not allow to buy goods using bitcoin, but if it's permitted I want to buy a smartphone using bitcoin.
I'm so thankful that it never happen to our country. We free of what we do with our Bitcoin unless it is accepted as form of payment for buying stuffs. We can actually used it pay electric and water bills, more. Cause it is an online transaction, mostly we used it to purchase online only.
We are looking forward that in a years coming, it will be accepted by small businesses.   
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
for now I have never used bitcoin to buy goods because of policies in my country that do not allow to buy goods using bitcoin, but if it's permitted I want to buy a smartphone using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
I am based in one of those African countries that is still under developed.
So I haven't seen any store where bitcoin is accepted as a payment medium.....reason why I have not been able to buy goods and services for bitcoin.
It would be a good development if the opportunity is extended to Africa Countries.
Sometime before it was impossible for me like you to use bitcoin for buying stuff in local markets, but now in my country there are a lot of shops who are accepting bitcoin for shopping there, I hope that very soon you will also start shopping using bitcoin. Therefore you should wait and remain positive about crypto currencies.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
for me investing in bitcoin is indeed very important because it clearly produces things that are very positive if we are patient and do not have to panic when prices drop. but I have never done payment with bitcoin because regulations in my country do not allow shopping with bitcoin.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
In my country, I have not found payment or purchase of goods using bitcoin or with methods of buying online or offline.
I can buy goods after changing bitcoin to fiat or real money and after that I can buy or order items as I like.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I have never bought a product with bitcoin but only trade bitcoin with other currencies and bought whatever I want to buy with the fiat but I will like to be able to buy things with bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 119
Merit: 6
Hello =)
I haven't bought anything with bitcoin but people use it to buy gift cards etc.
 Most of the market still works through fiat currency because merchants don't accept bitcoins.
I think it's quite unfamiliar in the local markets yet and people don't really know the process so buying thing with bitcoin is still rare.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
I am based in one of those African countries that is still under developed.
So I haven't seen any store where bitcoin is accepted as a payment medium.....reason why I have not been able to buy goods and services for bitcoin.
It would be a good development if the opportunity is extended to Africa Countries.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I didn't buy with crypto, but it gains popularity nowadays. I recently came across such a new post on the internet, where a guy sent the photo with his order at the restaurant, bought with crypto.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Of course, as an auxiliary means of payment, bitcoin can now be used. But while the volatility of its rate is high, the development of payments in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies will not get a good development.
Activity: 174
Transactions on the black market. I do not mean something terrible like organs and slavery, of course, but something of weed and sex services.
Activity: 5
Myratos.com is a new developing project which Accepts crypto for shopping here at https://myratos.com

A person can buy any stuff from online shopping website by using his crypto.

There are thousands of products in 8 different categories including Electronics and home decors, etc.

Amazing Offers on thousands of products at https://myratos.com

Avail 20% Extra off on payment with Bitcoincash(BCH).
Paytm Also Accept here!

Visit https://myratos.com
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
One time a bought a cellphone (2nd hand) to one of my closest friend who told me all about bitcoin and how to make money out of it. It was in the peak of bitcoin price's so its a 1:1 preev exchange.

However, if its something on a online website or something, no, I haven't tried it maybe I was not searching for it though. Bitcoin just like the rest of you guys its a investment for me, so I'm keeping it safe and will probably sell it again and book the profits once we hit all-time-high.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
When the price was around $7800 I bought construction materials worth of 0.7 btc in exchange of bitcoin. This happened on casual conversation, while the merchant too is a bitcoin user. With other customers he accept only cash payments. Fortunately as we both aware of it, he agreed for the same.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Last year 2018 since I bought a product and I payed bitcoin. I bought gadgets and some clothes before when the price of the bitcoin is more than 10,000 dollars because I have a lot of money of that and I can shop Anything I want I only purchased a product to the facebook who are selling product and In happy that he accepted bitcoin as payment option but I don't know until now they still selling product.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
I really want to use bitcoin for purchasing but sad to say, it isnt available to my country yet. If given a chance, I want to use bitcoin to fund my vacation not to convert it into fiat but to use it to buy ticket, transportation, hotel and even food. I envy those people who can use their BTC to purchase, hope i can use mine someday.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I have never had to buy anything for bitcoins. All this time that I’m in crypto, I’m investing in bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies. But in the future, I would like to collect a sufficient amount and purchase something big and important for me. I would like to make the first bitcoin deal, for example, buying a house.
I understand that, because I also realize that it is still very rare for merchants to accept payments with bitcoin, we are still having trouble using bitcoin for spending, so I understand that if you have never used it before. For me, I only use it to pay bills, like bills internet, tv, water and so on. I really want to use Bitcoin to pay for daily needs, hopefully in the future it can be realized
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
Nice i bought My first watch with Bitcoins. i was so happy about that. the product was ordered from china. i am Nigerian. this is what the modern financial world should look like. No extra charges. No identity requirements. No authentication to anybody.  No huge cost. No bank card details.  it was a swift transaction.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
If you are looking to buy something out off Amazon then purse is the best site for it,or you can indirectly through buying Amazon gift card from eShop where crypto is accepted.i had brought egift card for various service with btc but no physical thing.
Pages:
Jump to: