Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever dreamed to control things with your mind? - page 2. (Read 209 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I move things with my mind all the time.  I'm moving my fingers to type this message...
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I'm still dreaming of it  Grin
Activity: 27
Of course! It's pretty much like Telekinesis, Controlling things with your mind is really awesome.
Activity: 47
Wouldn't that be amazing? I think it was everyone's childhood dream to move things with the power of thought. I'm glad that now there are a few developments in this field by such projects as Neurogress and maybe others I am not aware of.
But the thing is, future is near and I'm so excited about it.
Incredible how far the progress has come.
Sci-fi fiction becomes a reality. What do you think about this whole neurocontrol thing, AI, VR? Share your thoughts about how this can improve our lives Smiley

I read about Neurogress too, and about DARPA, Elon Musk..  so surprised!! Indeed, the technical revolution is faster than we have time to read the news!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I learned that EVERYTHING in this world is possible and it all starts in your mind.
If you can dream it, you can do it.

I think you are right. Many successful people said that everything begins with your mind. In a sense, we already control things with our thoughts. They kinda shape our lives
Activity: 50
Wouldn't that be amazing? I think it was everyone's childhood dream to move things with the power of thought. I'm glad that now there are a few developments in this field by such projects as Neurogress and maybe others I am not aware of.
Sci-fi fiction becomes a reality. What do you think about this whole neurocontrol thing, AI, VR? Share your thoughts about how this can improve our lives Smiley

The next 20 years will be amazing on this regards
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Yes I did. And I would still like it if I could do it.
Activity: 51
That would be amazing! Very interesting superpower actually. Things are getting responsive now, so why not developing a neural 'bluetooth' to control stuff?
Activity: 21
You just have to look right, you control your whole life with your mind.
Every human beeing is able to contol his thoughts, feelings, words and actions, which are building the rest of their live.
Maybe you are about moving a glas on the table without using the physics of your body, but there are also some poeple in who can handle that with their mind, whithout any technologies. Why do you need a VR to play a game, when you can live your life.
I learned that EVERYTHING in this world is possible and it all starts in your mind.
If you can dream it, you can do it.
Activity: 15
ever, and it's so incredible if it happens in the real world.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: