Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO? - page 3. (Read 497 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
September 09, 2019, 06:29:47 PM
no, i never participated in ico campaign, but after hype from IEO campaign from that i'm active investing money for new IEO project because i think this way is more safer than i participated in traditional ico campaign without escrow
Activity: 107
Merit: 26
September 09, 2019, 06:20:31 PM
yes, i invest in ICO before and it was very bad experience, i now plan to invest in IEO, any IEO i think will be better than invest in ICO.
Do not think any one will invest in ICO anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 09, 2019, 06:04:49 PM
Have you ever invested in an ICO? If yes, then it’s your chance to contribute your knowledge towards the very new field of academic studies.
In doing so, you will become part in scientific discoveries with regards to this new form in raising capital.
Many thanks in advance for your contribution!

https://ICOsurvey.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html

Many thanks, Mari
Yes i have invested my time and money on ICO projects after the last bullrun ended and bear market took over,the ICO projects i invested in are all in trouble now because they are in total loss and it might kill the projects,for me to make back my profit altcoins need to start surging like weve seen on the past
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
September 09, 2019, 05:45:44 PM
Hey Smiley many thanks for your response. I am actually interested in the ICO success factors, therefore I was looking for people who know a lot about ICOs and have actually invested in ICOs.
Don't bother trying to know what people's ICO experience looks like, to 90% of investors on here ICO is a big failure,not encouraging and i will never invest in any ICO project again no matter how good they look one can easily get deceived,its been bad experience for me since almost a year now
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 09, 2019, 05:39:07 PM
I have only ever invested in an ICO in my life and although it ended well (15x), it took almost a year for the token to get listed in an exchange, which means that my ICO funds got tied down for a year, after that experience, IEOs has already become the rage if the moment.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 27, 2019, 11:27:48 AM
Hey Smiley many thanks for your response. I am actually interested in the ICO success factors, therefore I was looking for people who know a lot about ICOs and have actually invested in ICOs.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 27, 2019, 10:33:16 AM
Have you ever invested in an ICO? If yes, then it’s your chance to contribute your knowledge towards the very new field of academic studies.
In doing so, you will become part in scientific discoveries with regards to this new form in raising capital.
Many thanks in advance for your contribution!

https://ICOsurvey.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html

Many thanks, Mari
Pages:
Jump to: