Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever regret anything about the past? - page 3. (Read 545 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
One thing that I regret from the past is only when I invested my 0.001 BTC on the investment site, it was recommended by my friend so I believed her so bad in a way that I don't even do some research about it or even check some reviews about the website. As a person who always values money, I get so sad when something happens about my money.

I always do some research before I get into something, or before investing on a website but because it is recommended by my friend I wasn't able to check the reviews about it cause I really believe her. I hope that I would turn back the past and I would not do that again. I would not invest in something without doing research about it.

0.001BTC are really cheap. When did this happen? On its 20000$?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
One thing that I regret from the past is only when I invested my 0.001 BTC on the investment site, it was recommended by my friend so I believed her so bad in a way that I don't even do some research about it or even check some reviews about the website. As a person who always values money, I get so sad when something happens about my money.

I always do some research before I get into something, or before investing on a website but because it is recommended by my friend I wasn't able to check the reviews about it cause I really believe her. I hope that I would turn back the past and I would not do that again. I would not invest in something without doing research about it.
legendary
Farewell, Leo
Okay, sorry. A moderator can now delete this post or move it to off topic.
Activity: 602
Merit: 595
See rules

Low value topics that do not encourage constructive discussion do not belong in Bitcoin Discussion. Threads not directly about news or developments within the Bitcoin ecosystem such as the following all now belong in Off Topic:

If i give you 10 BTC what will you do?
In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin?
If bitcoin dropped to $1, what you do?
What is your plan to get rich with Bitcoin?
Would it be impossible to make 14BTC by the end of the year?
if you rewarded 1btc
legendary
Farewell, Leo
I'm talking to the people who once had 1000BTC in 2010. (for example)

Did you ever think that bitcoin would reach that price?

What is the worst thing you've done, that now you wish you hadn't done it?
Pages:
Jump to: