Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you ever used copy trading apps - page 4. (Read 436 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 06, 2023, 09:08:19 AM
I haven't used any copy trading apps but I'm trying to see other trader insights on tradingview. It helps me in rounding on what move to do on a specific trading scenario. I believe that it is always better to trade on your own especially if you are trying to improve your skills but yeah there are people who only want to gain profit as easy as they can that's why they rely on copy trading. It's an easy path honestly but yeah the return is not that good sometimes especially if the trader you choose is not performing well, you will lose on either fees or lose on the performance on the trader you choose.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
August 06, 2023, 03:35:15 AM
Why do you need to download an application to do something that can be collected online, meaning why not search for online sites that provide this service. In general, I think that copy trading is scam or at least a waste of money, all they promise you is that you will get profits from their advice, even if that Possible, why they didn't take debts and invest them instead of selling copy trading service and making others rich?

The only successful case for copy trading is for someone looking for fame, and such people offer their services on YouTube.
In general, be very careful.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
August 06, 2023, 01:08:41 AM
If you are worried about getting scammed, why did you still install it? Installing and still worrying about getting scammed would likely get you hacked/scammed in the first place if it's fake. You can be infected by doing that.

Don't think about it too much. If you believe that you can earn at it, do it. Just make sure you are risking a capital that you can risk.

Copy trading is the easy route. I would prefer to study on my own and make my own decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
August 06, 2023, 12:49:41 AM
OctaFX copy trading app is for forex.

For crypto exchanges, you can access the copy trading through the exchange directly. I know of Binance, Huobi, OKX and many other exchanges having copy trading.

I do not know much about foreign exchange but I know that learning trading is the best.

Use the amount of money that you can afford to lose to learn and to trade.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
August 06, 2023, 12:35:30 AM
Just as my topic reads, I'm interested  to know if anyone has ever used copy trading apps and what's your experience?
I've always known of octafx copy trading  app but never  never used it because I've tried downloading  it but got other similar apps from playstore and didn't know which was real,
I finally installed one that seemed real and I think I love the simplicity but haven't tried it out yet because I didn't want to be scammed of any cent 😅  but I think judging from what I saw on the app, this is one cool place one can make profits without getting to stress their brain but rather pick a trader based on their performance and your preferences and you're good to go.

What do you guys think about copy trading?
Let's discuss please
Pages:
Jump to: