Pages:
Author

Topic: have you faced any difficulties in relationship? - page 2. (Read 772 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Every relationship has ups and downs but how much you love each other matters more if you want to stay together even after fight between couple. Mostly financial problems are the causes for issues between relationship apart from this is trust issue with your partner if both of them are not living together.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
e.

There are four (4) things which I have to tackle here

1.   Family
family is not perfect meaning we all tend to commit mistakes and wrong decisions that will bring a Difficulties but in the end of the day.

Family is what our Defensive and our Sanctuary ,Specially if we are still not married.
2.   Marriage
Marriage is also same as family because when you Have a children you will be a family so same situation,the Only difference is now we are the Head and must do the Job how to maintain a good relationship .
3.   Relationship
relationship for the Not married? well we all face same problem that we made some relationship that ended in not so Good,sometimes their mistake and some is ours,But we use those failure to Find the right one.
4.   Lastly Friendship.

Me and my Best friend until now having disapprovements in some things,But always there to support each other.

This is normal because a good relationship must have struggles and difficulties to stay intact and stronger over the years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
Doesn't all relationship has their ups and downs it is normal but we should focus on solving it instead of giving up.
For all kinds of relationship the only thing you need to do in order to stay in good terms and maintain healthy relationship is be open and communicate.
Whether it is family,friendship or love relationship the key on maintaining it is to be open and communication.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
Now in a relationship, you can advise your partner to work and walk the way you both would be favored. If anyone is lacking of communicado I guess that is where the problems starts coming because women are much emotional so they love communication. But if this step is missing then you woman bounce to meet the one whose communicate frequently with her as you are not doing it.
True.

If there's no communication, that's the start of the confusing stage because your woman doesn't know what's the score between you if you don't have any talks together. They need affection and they want it to come from you as a partner.

And if there's really no communication anymore, they'll think that the relationship is about to end and you don't care anymore.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
Relationships are a pretty complicated subject to talk about. I really like what you wrote.
However, for me there're just a few rules in any kind of relations:
1. Be human.
2. Be honest. Don't try to justify using someone else. If you mess up, just admit it.
3. You accept the whole person. When he/she does something wrong, it's not because he/she is bad. But he/she has a few character faults, just as everybody does.
4. You can't control another person, but you can control your attitude toward the situation. (And do not try to change anyone! Change yourself.)
5. Say, if you don't like something. Right now. To your partner, not to someone who is not related. Discuss it.
6. Compromise is not a thing. That's nothing for no one. Find a win-win option Wink

Well, these rules are pretty simple, but sometimes we forget about them Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now in a relationship, you can advise your partner to work and walk the way you both would be favored. If anyone is lacking of communicado I guess that is where the problems starts coming because women are much emotional so they love communication. But if this step is missing then you woman bounce to meet the one whose communicate frequently with her as you are not doing it.
The only semi-serious relationship i've ever had was last year when i was a sophomore in college. we broke up because we weren't compatible for each other.

Do you think of going back or probably trying to be compactible to each others?

Then if so I there are some guidelines I could render to you in helping you come back to her/him as you wish.
The only semi-serious relationship i've ever had was last year when i was a sophomore in college. we broke up because we weren't compatible for each other.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 66
Relationships are a pretty complicated subject to talk about. I really like what you wrote.
However, for me there're just a few rules in any kind of relations:
1. Be human.
2. Be honest. Don't try to justify using someone else. If you mess up, just admit it.
3. You accept the whole person. When he/she does something wrong, it's not because he/she is bad. But he/she has a few character faults, just as everybody does.
4. You can't control another person, but you can control your attitude toward the situation. (And do not try to change anyone! Change yourself.)
5. Say, if you don't like something. Right now. To your partner, not to someone who is not related. Discuss it.
6. Compromise is not a thing. That's nothing for no one. Find a win-win option Wink

Well, these rules are pretty simple, but sometimes we forget about them Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
i have this with my wife and bestfriends sometimes.

But i think it helps us discover more about each others and it helps us to make our relationship even better.

I always find difficulties in my relationships and I think that this stems from the fact that I have relationships with people older than me.
I attract older people and older people are attracted to me. We have similar interests but we are in different phases in our lives so this makes the struggle really hard...
I think that is your advantage because Older people are understanding and not possessive so they can adjust on your level of thinking and decisions.
Activity: 10
Good relationships with people around you depend on your communication skills. But most of all depend on how much you have accepted yourself. When you love yourself, you will not have any problems with the people around you!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
Only mentally retarded don't experience difficulties in relationship because this is part of it.

and also this is a way on how we increase the faith and trust in our partners so this comes to happen.

if we cannot stand the problem meaning we are not meant to be together for life time.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
I remember, I used to have problems with relationships, because I betrayed this too much importance. I thought it was something special, i.e. just meeting and chatting with a person and meeting a girlfriend / boyfriend is too different ways.
In fact, the less you think about it, the better.

The most important thing is what's inside of you. When you live in harmony with yourself, you will not have any problems with the outside world. It's the most important.
Therefore, if you have any problems, start with yourself, you need to achieve a state where everything is fine with you, regardless of the world around you.
I always find difficulties in my relationships and I think that this stems from the fact that I have relationships with people older than me.
I attract older people and older people are attracted to me. We have similar interests but we are in different phases in our lives so this makes the struggle really hard...

okay I understand your pliant.
to me I would love you to seize from people older than you that much because most times they don't really show you love as need from you, and all they need is just to take advantage on you, sometimes what we calls love is lust.. try to know people you want for whom you are not for what they want from you.

for more info chat me here on https://t.me/cryptomiles1
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Being a normal person can't avoid face difference difficulties we need to face , fanily, marriage, friendship or any other problem we encounter of our life. But of course all the problem are have an solution even how it difficult. One thing I dvise to the people facing difficult problem face it and keep strong stand to fix their problems.

yes that is true just as I have made mentioned earlier, what really matters in a friendship / marriage and rest is dependent of your characters and attitudes towards it that bring an ends to every family situations.

due to how I m organized, a lot friends around me to come me to seek advice on how they could moved on life with their partners. they as well host me on video calls.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Being a normal person can't avoid face difference difficulties we need to face , fanily, marriage, friendship or any other problem we encounter of our life. But of course all the problem are have an solution even how it difficult. One thing I dvise to the people facing difficult problem face it and keep strong stand to fix their problems.
Too many to write all of them here. I think every human being at some point in life had difficulties in relationship. One can handle them better, others lose hope start to drink or even worse, start to use drugs. Although, if you are looking for an advice, probably it's not the .forum you should these of questions.

I m not looking advice,  please make sure to read properly before posting.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Too many to write all of them here. I think every human being at some point in life had difficulties in relationship. One can handle them better, others lose hope start to drink or even worse, start to use drugs. Although, if you are looking for an advice, probably it's not the forum you should these of questions.
What if you have a girlfriend. You are just friends. The extent of your intimacy is simple, mild kissing, and light petting. Then one day, for no reason at all, she gets a court restraining order against you.

Often a RS, when there is simple intimacy like this, will place the two of you under the heading of family in the RS paperwork.

This doesn't make sense. Your girlfriend is, obviously, breaking the relationship. But when she signs the paperwork, she is saying that you are family.

What gives? Are you and she being tricked by the courts? Is she really trying to solidify your relationship in some strange way? Is she ignorant about what she has said in the RS? Maybe an RS isn't what everybody thinks it is.

What gives?

Cool
The case or scenario you cited atimes happens intentional while some unintentional. The intentional scene are always born out of desperation or deep affect for the person; "I don't want to loser her/him, he/she is cute, understandable, caring etc"; or when she felt that she has given her best but it is not valued by the person. Though, wrong counseling can make her do such as well. Ignorant is not also left out this because when you are not informed, you are deformed.
To me, every relationship should be defined from the onset to avoid one taking advantage of one another.
I hope my response shield alittle light to your questions?

That is true mate, that is why we need to know the kind of women we probably get engaged with; most of them has turned to something else, like recently I was inbox on my telegram having issues of wife and husband and I gave them answers and how to with his spouse.

Well before the weeks end or as the case may be I will look further to update more information
Pages:
Jump to: