Pages:
Author

Topic: have you guys tried gambling in a game.. what game is it? how was it? - page 3. (Read 905 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Yes I tried gambling in a game, betting ingame currency and doing PVP, winners takes the stakes, it is fun but if you have weaker character no matter how good you are you will end up loser.
I also tried betting in sports.  It is not that fun but well, if my bet wins i almost double my money so not bad at all.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
I've tried different online games and from my experience you can not earn money with gambling. But if you want to do it for fun then I propose dice game which is simple and with immediate results. You are not waiting for the result long time like in sports betting or hours like in poker, you have the result right away, that's why I like dice.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wanna know your experiences hahaha

Stop shit posting and visit bitcoin.ag

This month i've been playing with some of the slot games and plinko I haven't made any profit only losses because it's hard to win on these kind of games. For sportsbetting this week I gained a nice profit of .1 with a bankroll of 0.01 maybe I should focus more on sports since i've been doing pretty well with it.

I think focus on betting and keep the bets constant. Don't go risking your whole 0.10 btc at one go. Make bets of 0.01 or 0.005 btc and tey increase your win ratio.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
This month i've been playing with some of the slot games and plinko I haven't made any profit only losses because it's hard to win on these kind of games. For sportsbetting this week I gained a nice profit of .1 with a bankroll of 0.01 maybe I should focus more on sports since i've been doing pretty well with it.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
There are lots of threads like this OP and this is somehow redundant on other threads.
Back to the topic I do already tried on gambling money into a certain game and we are here on gambling board and for sure people would say the same thing too. There are lots of games to gamble but mostly I do play on dice and bustabit,i could say it was enjoyable though but I didn't get too much money but still okay as long I get the enjoyment I seek.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
wanna know your experiences hahaha
Pages:
Jump to: