Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you heard about bubbleiws? - page 2. (Read 1928 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 07, 2014, 08:06:23 AM
Never heard of it. Why not make your own blog and earn all the revenues from it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 07, 2014, 07:52:46 AM
How much can you make monthly?
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
August 07, 2014, 07:50:29 AM
I have come across 1 blogger website called bubbleiws. This blog is basically giving an opportunity to write your thoughts and based on how original you write they pay you for the likes, comments and views you get on your posts. each user is allowed to post 10 articles per day
Each like , view or comment on article will earn 1 cent . Concept seems good and Payout is given when it reaches to 50$ via paypal. you can actually get payment after proper verification of their admin and it takes 30 days to get your wallet funded
Bubblews is filled with so much low quality content i don't think they will get any traffic from major search engines.
As they say if something sounds too good to be true , it's might not be true.
Bubblews just make partial payments and almost 85%+ of the users don't get paid, It doesn't take too much time to reach withdrawal threshold so you'll find that eventually. 
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 07, 2014, 07:13:52 AM
I have come across 1 blogger website called bubbleiws. This blog is basically giving an opportunity to write your thoughts and based on how original you write they pay you for the likes, comments and views you get on your posts. each user is allowed to post 10 articles per day
Each like , view or comment on article will earn 1 cent . Concept seems good and Payout is given when it reaches to 50$ via paypal. you can actually get payment after proper verification of their admin and it takes 30 days to get your wallet funded
Pages:
Jump to: