Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you heard About Cryptoa Exchange? - page 2. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:12:23 AM
You're right. Your articles for crypto people will be beneficial and helpful. Everyone should save it. We should be careful about the crypto exchange. I want to know more about this.
Activity: 39
September 05, 2018, 09:59:38 AM
Your articles for crypto people will be useful and helpful. Everyone should keep store this. We should be careful about the crypto exchange. thank you for sharing this article.
Activity: 39
September 05, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
you are right. your article more useful for crypto people. they should keep store this. here is more essential tips for crypto exchange. We should be careful about the crypto exchange. I want to know more about this.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
Yes I also heard about this exchange. But what ever I have heard that can conclude that this is not the top of the stock exchange. It’s the same as any other usual exchange.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 05, 2018, 07:30:32 AM
Hey guys,

So I found out about this new exchange, they claim to have a lot in store and can solve major issues in the crypto exchange business. Scanned through their site and honestly, there isn't much information on the project. I sought to think they are new.
Although I wrote a little on the project focusing on the problems and solutions they claim to have.
Hope you enjoy this article.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@geewynn/cryptoa-the-solution-to-crypto-exchange-problems
Never heard of this exchange, Too many good exchanges are operating now and it is difficult for new exchanges to gain a foothold in this market.
And I tried accessing that exchange but it seems this exchange does not work because there is no volume
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
September 05, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
Hey guys,
So I found out about this new exchange, they claim to have a lot in store and can solve major issues in the crypto exchange business. Scanned through their site and honestly, there isn't much information on the project. I sought to think they are new.
Although I wrote a little on the project focusing on the problems and solutions they claim to have.
Hope you enjoy this article.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@geewynn/cryptoa-the-solution-to-crypto-exchange-problems
I did not understand the meaning of this post. Very similar to the promotion of the trading platform. I personally try not to trust any exchange, since it is very dangerous. But if you have no other way out, how to cooperate with the exchange, keep your funds there, check it all, legality, this is the basis of everything. Be extremely careful with your assets, this is your personal responsibility.
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
well thank you for asking this and I think you get the wrong information cause i haven't  hear anything like this yet,  so I think we shouldn't trust anything until we get the proper confirmation it will cause problems on your decision
September 05, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
Seems fake to me. Don't invest in this coin. Their agenda is too much lucretive but the corporate panel doesn't seem trustworthy. Coin progress data is also not so convincing. Think again before you invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 05, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
No, I haven't and I guess it's another one. What are the advantages and special features which could differ that exchange from others?  Wink
September 05, 2018, 05:20:53 AM
Cryptoa is a hybrid platform which offers both centralized and decentralized platform facilities to the users. This project looks very interesting to me. I believe it will have great impact on the crypto market
Activity: 1
September 05, 2018, 05:18:19 AM
Yeah I have heard about Cryptoa. This platform looks promising. The idea of hybrid blockchain network might help many users to. I also believe this is a futuristic idea that can be worked with
Activity: 54
September 05, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
Before purchase or offer digital currency on any trade, it's should be completely mindful of any charges that apply. Expenses fluctuate amongst stages and may include: deposit fees, trading charges, withdrawal charges,
September 05, 2018, 03:26:46 AM
On the off chance that if someone need to purchase crypto with at least one fiat monetary standards, check which store monetary forms the stage acknowledges.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 03:05:25 AM
Purchasing bitcoin or any altcoin from a dealer is basically similar to acquiring from a cryptographic money shop — the merchant purchases advanced coins or tokens at discount rates, includes their own edge best and after that offers the cash on to you.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 02:55:26 AM
the exchange is complicated as well as risky. and the information the they give in the article that not much enough though. we should careful about this kind of exchange.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 02:41:43 AM
With the increasing the popularity of the crypto market, the number of fake businesses and projects are also increasing at a speed. They always cheat the people. So, I think people should aware of this before investing.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
their proposed solution was good but i have an doubt. they told how the problem can be solved but they they didn't told about the security properly.
September 05, 2018, 01:45:33 AM
i never heard about this kind of exchange. i found many fake exchange in the crypto market. all of us should careful otherwise there are huge chance to get scammed.
Activity: 80
September 05, 2018, 01:28:23 AM
I didn’t know about this crypto exchange business. There are a lot of problems that are being faced by the people till now. I think if this business can solve this major issue, it will be a great work.
Activity: 30
September 05, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
I had no clear information about this crypto exchange before. Although they are trying to to solve the cryptocurrencies existence problem you are describing in your article but we need to know more about their functioning.
Pages:
Jump to: