Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you heard about Super Blackhole? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
February 24, 2020, 04:13:48 AM
Although deflation is a feature that makes crypto different from fiat (limited supply), and grants crypto a whole new set of possibilities, it seems that this  "hyper deflation" without any other use is just another mean to get the believers $. A token that serves no other purpose than it's hyper deflation feature, will have no use other than expecting it to rise in value... so everyone that buys it will be rich without doing anything else... Grin  where have I heard this kind of resoning...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
February 24, 2020, 03:53:26 AM
Checked it out, here is my thoughts, real store of value in crypto space belongs to stable coins, do not be deceived, not even Bitcoin can be used as store of value because they are all volatile.

right from day one I am more into real use case and I don't like deflationary tokens who depends only on the deflation ability, this ain't no use case, the deflation idea is very good honestly but would be better if it's more than that, let me give an example, Ethereum is the king of smart contract as we know it, what do you think would have happened if Ethereum has deflation ability implemented from day one?

Deflation ability can't get things done on its own without real use case, thank you.
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
February 24, 2020, 03:44:07 AM
It's a A Hyper Deflationary Token with only 2.5 Million Supply. What do you think about this project? Is this a good one to invest? Redflags? Share your thoughts?

Source : https://cryptoiscoming.com/hyper-deflationary-tokens-are-the-future-of-crypto/
Pages:
Jump to: