Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you heard of CoinRebates? - page 2. (Read 1275 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 07, 2017, 09:26:31 AM
Yes, I've seen CoinRebates, it looks like a very simple scheme but as other people have said on your other threads, pretty US oriented.
Also, the bitcoin cashback don't seem to be as high as fiat cashback sites offer for the same stores.
How does it work anyway?
Obviously someone has to pay the cashback, it must be the store or is it the provider of the goods to them? I ask this because most stores seem to have certain items, like Apple products, on which cashback discounts don't apply.
Activity: 608
Merit: 502
January 03, 2017, 11:53:25 PM
Would it be possible for you to support Amazon? I often buy things off of Amazon and it would be nice to get this kind of rebate for doing so.

Unfortunately, Amazon is unwilling to work with rewards programs like ours at the moment.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
January 03, 2017, 07:25:45 PM
Would it be possible for you to support Amazon? I often buy things off of Amazon and it would be nice to get this kind of rebate for doing so.
Activity: 608
Merit: 502
January 03, 2017, 03:31:30 AM
Since our launch of CoinRebates a year and a half ago, we've processed over 3,000 rebates and paid out over 25 BTC. We've received good feedback from our users, and while it seems like a great way for bitcoin newbies and veterans alike to earn some extra bitcoin, many in the community either haven't heard of our service or won't use it.

We're currently seeking feedback for CoinRebates. Have you heard of this service? Would you use it? If not, why not? Any suggestions or ideas for improving our service would be greatly appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: