Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you invested in an altcoin in 2018? - page 6. (Read 780 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I did invested in UTRUST
UTRUST looks to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implementovertake paypal, but currently we have seen alternative projects. Hence, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the global world.

Therefore,  in your opinion what has the future hold for UTRUST?
Not heard about this coin is nothing))
In 2018, I invested little , only in those coins that have entered the market and are traded already, tron EOS xlm
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
For me, 2018 was a learning period, didn't know so much about crypto, the little i bought dipped to zero, I think one of the reasons was for me not doing research, now I have learnt from my mistake which is helping me a lot. Even if I invest now, i make the right choices because I do research before investing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I did invested in UTRUST
UTRUST looks to have a solid development team, as it has managed to quickly implementovertake paypal, but currently we have seen alternative projects. Hence, its success will only depend on the level of adoption it would experience in the global world.

as far as I see Utrust does have a very good team besides that they are able to survive in the market, if you look at it there is a possibility that you have a good future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Each and every projects success depend on its adoption. Bitcoin started to increase when people started to use it in various ways. The same goes for ETH too.
However, I have never heard of UTRUST if I recall correctly. I would not personally invest on a coin which is less familiar to others.
The more a coins is demanded, the more it would spred and the more it would grown in size. This is the general concept of market and this is true in case of Bitcoin and ETH as well.

Few of the coins among altcoin have been quite extraordinary and have been able to make name. ETH for example is one of the best in its family with the highest market cap and the highest number of people accepting it as a mood of transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Utrust has good potential and I have some from long time which is sadly too low from its all time high chart rates. I am investing in futuristic ICO's these days or may be we can say that I invest in those which may give us good profit when it lists or when it reaches certain milestones. One of these projects which I want to mention is XAUp which is practically gold in this crypto market. Every Poken is pegged to one troy ounce of gold which means that everything in the project is supported by a successful team of Populous which quite a fact to invest in this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
in your opinion what has the future hold for UTRUST?
2018 was worst than I expected it to be. Anyway, I still invested in altcoins, but I didn't go for the ones on the lowest, decided to go the top coins cause they are always promising. So I invested my money in Ethereum around late 2018, and I also invested in Litecoin and Stellar. These coins are quite promising. Never wanted to invest in Stellar but after I received the $25 from Blockchain for the airdrop, I decided to invest more in it and its been quite a good investment. These are the only three altcoins that I have invested in.

I don't invest in ethereum in the previous year because I am not so much confident with the investment on altcoins but in this situation the Bitcoin also being in troubled that's why I am very afraid of investment now I am holding sum investment to get the profit.
Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency ever (if not the best). It is muhc better than Bitcoin in lots of ways and lots of Ethereum has been sold more than Bitcoin and investors keeps investing in it everyday and its even cheaper than Bitcoin and is likely to get you more profit than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is good too, and has reputation as the first. But when it comes to investing in Ethereum, I don't have any fear.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
I know UTRUST when I joined the campaign, I think UTRUST has a bright future with high adoption, until now it still holds UTRUST tokens.
Activity: 490
i have already invested in many altcoin in last year, but i always loss my money everytime i invested in a altcoin because of we were in downtrend market, so at the end of 2018, i have stopped investing in Altcoins and start trading BTC along with holding altcoins with hope the market will soon recover for us to have profit again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Of course, I probably like many people invested in altcoins, so now I, like many people, have lost a very large amount of funds. This is sad and I understand it, but I think that cryptocurrency will be able to rise very seriously in price.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Yes and if I could go back in time, I'd have kept everything in dollars and only now I'd be shopping!
But life does not work that way and there are no perfect entries!
After some time here I could understand that not all projects will have the glory and that the question of use is very strong.
If you do not use it, it's something of speculation all the time!
I use a lot of DOGE for some practical transactions and I do not even know when it goes up or down in prices.
That is what my thinking is about, and few projects have that capacity.
Activity: 1024
already a lot, but no one can give me profit until now. there is an altcoin that I bought after ATH, the average altcoin that I bought was a new project that was listed in a large exchange.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
I already have a choice coin to become an investment asset, now and my choice lies in the best top 10 coins. this is to avoid the risk of a large loss, so I chose the coin
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
I did invested in UTRUST

I have investednin altcoins last year and would still invest this year. Utk has a big potential to rise as it has an active team. I have invested some of it as well. As for me, it's a perfrct time for us to invest and hold more altcoins while waiting for the bull run.
Activity: 588
Yeah all the market looked so good during the past when Bitcoin was trading very high and then things went downtown leading to the major coins plumping down and dragging everything along. Due to that, all projects have been poorly performing and personally, i don't blame these projects even though some (in fact majority) were trying to solve nonexistent hypothetical problems.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I did invested in UTRUST

I invested in several ICO projects in 2018, but unfortunately all the projects lost money because of the market downturn.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
the prices are high last year and i invested in some altcoins. buy i never heard of UTRUST.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
I did invested in UTRUST

UTRUST is a good company but so many projects has been introduced the investors are widely spread. Ive invested on friendz coin last year and it is a good ICO but it seems like the project has been frozen and no relative update from them. It looks like IEO of 2019 is much more profitable been participated on fet and easily 5x during the launch on binance. Will participate on celer as well.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Of course, in 2018, we all invested money, and I sold them and bought others, and so on. But lately, I turned my protfolio to more reliable currencies, because the situation is very confused.
I have heard about Utrust, but I do not have any idea how it is progressing lately. If you trust the project, I think you should.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
I have not invested in any altcoin this year reason being that the bearish market of  2018 is still hanging around. Perusing through www.coinmarketcap.com will show that the market is not near recovering as Bitcoin is still below $4000 mark and there is no trend in the horizon.  I am still holding on for now.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I have no idea what kind of coin you are talking about. I do not see any reason to invest in new projects, especially now, it is too risky. An extremely small percentage of new coins make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: