Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you invested in an ICO? - POLL - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 03:15:51 PM
I invested and will invest in ICO!

The main thing is to be able to choose good projects that not only promise, but also implement plans from the road map
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
August 15, 2018, 03:07:17 PM
I never invested in ico
After making series and thorough researches
And from views and lots of observation from ico projects and platforms

I have learnt that ico investment is not for me at all
I’m not perfect at it
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
August 15, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
I have invested in them and I regret it the most. Now a days I just believe in investing my time and efforts over bounties and then earning the entry into those new projects. I am just gonna get them free and dont invest my real money in them. The reasons are many and the most important one is that they did not deliver the services they promised and most of them did not even made it upto the exchangers. So how I am supposed to get myself into them with the same trust as I had when I invested the very first time. I dont really believe in them these days. Your thoughts are welcome on this !
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:46:12 PM
Has nobody invested in an ICO then?
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:10:24 PM
I see that there is a tremendous amount of hate for new ICO's entering the market, some of is unwarranted. I've had some pretty good experiences with ICO's before personally, just requires a lot of prior investment research!

My question is, have you invested in an ICO(s), and have you gotten burned or turned out ok?
Pages:
Jump to: