Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you invested in TRX (Tron)? Should you or should you not? - page 3. (Read 450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
I had invested in TRON for quite a long time last year but my trading experience didn't go very well and I incurred some losses. However, my experience doesn't define anything about TRX.
What I think the biggest advantage of investing in TRON is its strong team and dedicated founder. Just follow Justin Sun on Twitter, that guy literally tweet every single update of his coin from his own personal account. When a coin has such a dedicated and reputed founder behind it, it is safe to say the coin won't collapse in near future. However, on personal note I also believe TRON project is overrated and hyped and doesn't have as much real developments as its community claims. On the whole we can say investing in TRX is safe and can be more beneficial than keeping money in BTC especially after the success of Bittorrent ICO.

PS: nice article btw @op
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Tron is a cryptocurrency that I usually use for trading purposes, but I have never used it for long-term investment purposes. I do not think I will invest in Tron in the long term. Tron is a crypto money that cannot and will not be very successful with my point of view, but at the beginning of the project, Justin Sun is definitely a marketing genius and he has done a lot for Tron with his talent. Of course, in the next period, this person will develop new marketing paths and affect the upward trend of the price, but as I mentioned at the beginning of my message, I think it is not an option to invest in long term.
Activity: 37
Merit: 3
Tron is one of the most talked about altcoin in the past year. Also, it is one of the best performing altcoins since the end of November (not to mention Binance).
So what is Tron and what is its mission? Why so many people are willing to participate in the journey that Tron represents?  Huh
It is believed that all altcoin projects have misinterpreted the use of a native cryptocurrency, but in this case, TRX looks like is working for the Tron Foundation's projects.
Moreover, their community is as large as Ripple's, so it is safe to say that the project is half community driven. In this article, we will look at the key things you should know about TRON and it's cryptocurrency TRX.

What is TRON?

Tron or Tron Foundation's main goal is to construct a worldwide free content entertainment system on the blockchain. The Tron protocol, along with their platform, allows users to freely publish, store, share and own their own data or content. Moreover, the users can decide at what price, how and when they would want to sell this information about themselves. And above all, not only they want to make users solely the owners of their data, but also want to cut out middlemen such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Snapchat as well.  Shocked

To read more about Tron's blockchain, roadmap, dApps, and future plans, read our article:
https://bestcoininvestments.com/what-is-tron-trx-beginners-guide/

What do you think? Can Tron overtake Ethereum in the long run?
Pages:
Jump to: