Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you purchased your copy of Bitcoin Magazine Issue #3 at Barnes & Noble yet? - page 2. (Read 2780 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I'll look out for it this weekend. I'm inclined to buy an issue but if Matthew doesn't pay up this Sunday, I don't want anything to do with the magazine.

I'll buy a year's subscription if Matthew pays out as he said in his bet thread and in PMs.

Less than 48 hours...

I'll look out for it this weekend. I'm inclined to buy an issue but if Matthew doesn't pay up this Sunday, I don't want anything to do with the magazine.

Same, I'm buying if Matthew pays out.  Hell, I'll be so happy I'll even buy them out most likely. If he doesn't pay with him co-owning the magazine and all, there's no chance in hell I'll ever buy an issue.

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Same, I'm buying if Matthew pays out.  Hell, I'll be so happy I'll even buy them out most likely. If he doesn't pay with him co-owning the magazine and all, there's no chance in hell I'll ever buy an issue.

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink

I'm going to keep you all to your word on that. If I lose and pay out according to the rules in my thread OP, you'll all buy a magazine.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Guess we'll see!  Wink

Ditto!! Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Guess we'll see!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I'll buy a year's subscription if Matthew pays out as he said in his bet thread and in PMs.

Less than 48 hours...
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Just checked the website and it improved a lot since the last time I checked. Very neat.

Just added to my RSS client.

btw, the website doesn't have a favicon. It looks better on Reeder.
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
Most of orders of #2 and #3 were shipped during this week.

All UK based customers were shipped their copies of #2 and #3 earlier in August.

All customers who ordered in bulk were shipped their copies in August by express mail.

This is going to be standard shipping procedure going forward. i.e. UK and bulk orders are shipped about a week after "print sign off date" (allow extra 1-3 days for transit). The rest of the orders are shipped about two weeks after "print sign off date" (allow extra 1-2 weeks in transit).

If you want to be among the first to receive the magazine you either need to relocate to UK or to order 20 copies or more, see "bulk orders" here http://bitcoinmagazine.net/subscribe/ .

UK and bulk I ship personally the next day after we get delivery from the printer, the rest of magazines travel by road to our EU warehouse and shipped from there.
Activity: 560
Who do I talk to about never receiving issues 2 and 3 that I bought in June?

They were shipped to most customers last week, so if you have not received them yet there is probably nothing to worry about. If you want to confirm your order has been shipped and the shipping date, you can email [email protected].
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Who do I talk to about never receiving issues 2 and 3 that I bought in June?
Activity: 560
As the title of the thread says, I am wondering who has bought Bitcoin Magazine at Barnes and Noble since it went on sale Monday. Pictures of the magazine on store shelves and action shots in general are encouraged. Tell your story about buying Bitcoin Magazine Issue 3 at Barnes and Noble here and your story/photos may be published by Bitcoin Magazine.
Pages:
Jump to: