Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you raised money on ICO? - page 26. (Read 4190 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 02:23:06 PM
Some of them are successful and some are good but non-profit. Bancor is the most strong non-profit ICO. And Enigma with his pump in Dec '17 is one of best. But I'd like to buy interested tokens after ICO dumping
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 23, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
I participated in only a few ISO and for me they were positive since after their release their token rose in price two times ago, I recommend this and you will try
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 23, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
I have invested in a few ICOs since September 2017. Some of them have given me some profit (not huge gains ... yet), others are too close to ICO price to call it real profit, and some have gone below ICO price. The projects are pretty new, so I will just HODL for the time being. On the plus side I don't feel like I have been scammed yet, but only time will tell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
Yes. I invested in Kin this autumn and raised x2 on pump. It's not a big earning, but it was my best investing if count in dollars.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
I did not experience yet but I have a plan to do it as soon I received money for the ICO which I worked last signature campaign I've done. Because I think there's a lot of opportunity to make you rich in investing in ICO compare only by joining a bounty campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
half a year ago I bought XEM - my first investment, and I'm now in the black, I'll see what will be next
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
A friend of mine raised a big cash from ICO recently. ICO is the best investment in cryptos world, if you invested in the right projects I mean, but if you chose wrong, other case will be the answer, so ICO can raise you better money, just make your research right.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
March 23, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
I just counted my short-term gains. Best time is to sell straight away and buy back after 3-4 weeks. Can easily double your coins. With almost any f*cking ICO. Like a pattern. But being HODLer is way riskier. Easy to score 3x, but not so 300x. But even if 1 out 10 score that much, your are settled for a life. My advice, buy at pre-sale, sell right after pump, buy back below ICO price and HODL. But you need to invest in many ICOs or have exceptional luck.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
March 23, 2018, 01:24:20 PM
Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?
I have tried on investing ICO and the money that I invest is came from my salary on the bounty campaign, and not my own money, at first it was a bad experience because the developer run the funds and I said to myself even if I scam at first and I assure that I'm going to choose the right project next time to have good investment and profit.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
Do you an experience of investing in ICO? Was it a good experience? Have you raised anything?
Investing in ICO exceptionally profitable business however for individuals with his head in the event that you don't think it is better don't contribute its thoroughly up to you . As it is conceivable to put resources into 1 task and everything to lose You have to painstakingly choose an organization to peruse all the data about them before investing .
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
March 23, 2018, 11:48:47 AM
yes, I invested on minexcoin before, and its good to see that minexcoin is really promising, they are so eager to do what they put on their platform and to their roadmap. its good to see that step by step they are doing their job properly.
Activity: 1050
March 23, 2018, 11:30:59 AM
I have followed some ico and I have accumulated a lot of money, the last ICO I follow is TEN a very satisfactory result for me .. if all ICO like TEN i think there will be many rich people in this forum Grin
Activity: 511
March 23, 2018, 11:28:38 AM
I am not ready to invest in ico because I no capital. I want to ask how can we for raising capital in addition to our primary money in order to invest in ico? please comrades who have had experience to share advice.

you could join different bounty campaigns. It will help you to raise some money and start investing
It depends actually on how much you are willing to invest in Ico. When you have no capital just join on bounties once you can earn from it, you can invest to grow your money.
Activity: 406
March 23, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
I am not ready to invest in ico because I no capital. I want to ask how can we for raising capital in addition to our primary money in order to invest in ico? please comrades who have had experience to share advice.

you could join different bounty campaigns. It will help you to raise some money and start investing
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
Activity: 532
March 23, 2018, 10:59:37 AM
ICO gave me really good profit. First you need to analyze and choose right ICO. You can buy tokens on presale, main sale or even after tokensale as well. I got x5 from 7projects out of 10. Main is to fix your profit in time!
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
I still do not get anything because I've only recently invested in several projects. Now there are a lot of skam and I'm very worried.
Activity: 406
March 23, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Yes i am invest on many ICO and earn a lot of money. If want earn token just join. One think Before you joining any ICO check everything. Like roadmap, Planning, White Paper. If you not check you can fall into the trap.

How do you find its pitfalls?
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 23, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
Yes I do, but it was just one time, I invested before on primalbase ICO, but sad to say, its price never been goes up to ICO price, but because of the increasing price of bitcoin, I think, I still get profitable not on bitcoin price, but on dollar price.
Activity: 434
March 23, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
I invested in Credits but it was a little investment because than i was just studying the Cryptocurrency market so i started with little money but am not regretting on that investment i have raise little money out of the investment
Pages:
Jump to: