Pages:
Author

Topic: Have You Seen any real Credit or Debit card of ICOs? - page 2. (Read 244 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 11
Personally I have not seen credit or debit card of any ICO since I started investing in cryptocurrency. Most of the debit and credit card ICOs are scam. A lot of them promise to role out debit card to ICO investors in 6 months after ICO but some have finished ICO over a year and their debit card is nowhere to be found.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Most of the ICO projects promised of their own Credit or Debit card. But After getting enough fund, they listed their coins on exchanges. That's it. I have never seen any Credit or Debit card of ICO projects in real. Did they make eye-catching crypto cards to catch investors? I mean are they lier?
As far as i know that some icos have issued their own debit card that can be used in various merchants and they have supported by master card and VISA.
I was a part of the tenx card users but due to the visa crash and our old card can't be used and we are waiting for tenx to get the new card issuer for us.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
The majority of debit card ICO's I know come from 2017, loads of companies were offering their cards from the same issuer. At the beginning of 2018 this issuer was banned by Visa (at least in Europe) and it was the last time I saw a working crypto debit card. I know that finally there are some new crypto debit cards issued, but you can apply only from specific countries.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Most of the ICO projects promised of their own Credit or Debit card. But After getting enough fund, they listed their coins on exchanges. That's it. I have never seen any Credit or Debit card of ICO projects in real. Did they make eye-catching crypto cards to catch investors? I mean are they lier?
Pages:
Jump to: