Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you sold your Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - page 4. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 06:58:37 PM
I still holding my bitcoin cash and I'm waiting for the best moment to selling them and I use usually bittrex for my exchanges.
Activity: 214
October 27, 2017, 06:42:34 PM
I sold only ~10% of my BCH, which I had on exchange at moment of fork and I sold few hours after I got credited it. Few days later I deposited all my free bch to exchange but still haven't sold. I don't know why, maybe I waited for better price, but I missed moment :/. I don't believe that bch could reach at least $500-$600 again, but I don't want to sell it for current price...
Yes i sold it all , i don't see the value in it.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
October 27, 2017, 02:35:51 PM
I sold only ~10% of my BCH, which I had on exchange at moment of fork and I sold few hours after I got credited it. Few days later I deposited all my free bch to exchange but still haven't sold. I don't know why, maybe I waited for better price, but I missed moment :/. I don't believe that bch could reach at least $500-$600 again, but I don't want to sell it for current price...
Activity: 392
October 27, 2017, 02:21:55 PM
I've been selling BCH for a long time. Even when the coin just entered poloniex. Because, I am more interested in holding Eth than Bch. And now, though both are equally weak but i have more Eth than before.
Activity: 252
Merit: 31
October 27, 2017, 02:02:16 PM
I hold my BCH, because I am waiting to increase the price up to $450. Of course I lost the best prices near the fork.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
October 27, 2017, 01:35:17 PM
If you sold you air dropped BCH, what exchange did you sell it on please?

I’m just curious, no other reason.
welll i sold my bitcoin cash last month ago in cryptopia although i misclicked and voted that i am still holding BCH i have high hopes that bch could raise it's price more but unfortunately it doesn't so, i sold it to honest i don't like bch because it was made by BU supporters and also someone said to me that holding bch is not good and the coin may fail that is the reason why i sold it all.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 27, 2017, 12:42:04 PM
I have sold my BCH on the first day launch when the BCH price still high and buy again when price down. And now i have sold all of them with some profit and never think to hold for long term. I get BCH in my local exchange account and all sold there. I have no good feeling about this one, may be im wrong but better move to old coin with stable price for me to trade or may be hold them for long time.
Activity: 364
October 27, 2017, 12:38:38 PM
my answer is no i have not sold my bitcoin cash now i am waiting for the right time to sell it and then i will invest in the other currencies for making profit therefore i suggested every one to wait till the end of this year there will be a chance in the next coming year.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

Yes I already have sold all of my free BitcoinCash. I think that was a week after it was enlisted on exchanges and wallets. I don't have a strong feeling about potential on those free coins that's why I sold it all without any hesitation. I was using my Coinomi wallet to convert it into Ethereum and I did the right thing since BitcoinCash price keeps on dropping until now. I know that same with BitcoinCash, BitcoinGold will also follow so watch out. Just like me who is not familiar with exchanges used in trading coins so Coinomi wallet is the best choice to sell your coins most especially if the coins you are going to sell is currently listed on the wallet app.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 27, 2017, 12:25:54 PM

Yes I have sold all my BCH on Hitcbtc when it was around $600/BCH. I never thought of holding it for long term and it's turn out to be a good decision.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
October 27, 2017, 12:23:50 PM
i still have most of it. i dunno why. i had it all on an exchange at the 0.2 level but for some reason i didn't sell. i don't think it's gonna go much lower until coinbase comes into play but i don't really care what happens to it any more. i didn't invest in it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
October 27, 2017, 12:20:40 PM
Yes, I sold my Bitcoin Cash.
It was the first or next day trade was allowed on Bittrex.
Bittrex added Bitcoin Cash to balances quickly and I got them in wallet.
I remember, I got nice price around BTC 0.27 per 1 Bitcoin Cash.
But first days, there was moments Bitcoin Cash was traded above BTC 0.30 range.
I do not think, I will buy back Bitcoin Cash. It lack mass adoption. Sad
Just another speculative coin.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 12:15:33 PM

I have stored a small amount of BCH. I think I will not sell them. Because I bought them at high prices. I will wait for BCH prices to rise and sell after
yeah last day bitcoincash down and i have been panic to sell its make me sold my bitcoincash and i can't wait
but bitcoincash looks so bright just i'm not believe in myself
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

I have stored a small amount of BCH. I think I will not sell them. Because I bought them at high prices. I will wait for BCH prices to rise and sell after
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
October 27, 2017, 12:02:10 PM
I sold it partly, and partly I save it, because I think it's better than I sold it all.
Thanks
Activity: 322
October 27, 2017, 11:56:42 AM
So sad cause I didn't get any BCH from the hard fork on 1st August cause at that time the amount of Bitcoin I had really small so the amount of BCH I got was small too. But I used Electrum then I tried to claim my BCH with Electroncash but I didn't know why I couldn't it although I'd tried several times so I gave it up Smiley). I think there are a lot of people have the same problem with me when they want to claim BCH from Electrum
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
October 27, 2017, 11:46:55 AM
Shortly before bch down, I already sold all my bch, and I did not incur any losses. I am grateful, I became a little bit disbelieving with bch because if the bch is very big it lowers the price.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
October 27, 2017, 11:39:29 AM

till now news came about BCH it is not fake Fork and can have good future .

For me if you have Small amount try your luck and hold it (may be price rise like BTC)

if you have Big amount it is so risky to Hold so try to exchange it in Highest possible price 
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 27, 2017, 11:31:45 AM
I think it is not advisable to sell it now, although it is affected by the high price of bitcoin so its price is slightly reduced, but there is some information that the upcoming bitcoin carb will have a hard forrk I do not know if it's real or not because of rumors like that but if it happens it's good news for people who store bitcoin cash.
Activity: 384
October 27, 2017, 11:28:02 AM
i have already sold my bitcoin cash before. but i'm planning to buy atleast small amount so i can sell it in the future. this coin has something to do with the community. hope it will give big profits.. by the way i sold it in my bittrext account. so if you're planning to create one bittrex is on the go..
Pages:
Jump to: