Pages:
Author

Topic: Have you taken any of the covid vaccine? - page 2. (Read 229 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
March 10, 2021, 08:44:04 PM
ive had mine. only issue i had was a sore arm..
not really painful. more like the pressure feeling of sleeping on side for too long

2 close relatives of mine both in their 60's had theirs too.
relative D didnt have a sore arm.
relative M did

relative M and D said they felt slight fatigue. but they were tired anyway before the vaccine.
M had Pfizer
D and me had AstraZeneca

so apart from the obvious arm stuff. not really anything to note.

we all agreed its better to get inflammation in the arm from vaccine.. than inflammation in the lung from covid
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
March 10, 2021, 10:21:05 AM
I personally have not taken the vaccine, but I know several people who have, who in most cases only had mild symptoms, but in the case of a friend who took the AstraZeneca vaccine, he was sick for three days. As if he had caught COVID-19. The individual reaction to vaccines, as to other drugs, may vary from person to person, but it seems that AstraZeneca's vaccine is the one that is most likely to cause the disease.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 10, 2021, 10:03:22 AM
It isn't mandatory here so I wouldn't be taking it since I rarely go out these days. But in some news that I've watched, the ones that are having a reaction with their bodies were those quite old in age.

And also, the mild reaction for those that have existing disease. From the interviews that I've watched, many said that they won't take the vaccine due to its efficacy, unless it becomes 100%, they'll take it. For me, I'm still thinking about it but most likely, I won't.
Activity: 265
Merit: 3
March 09, 2021, 04:49:01 PM
not yet! i live in the states and it's not available for my age range but my parents received it
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
March 09, 2021, 04:26:59 PM
I haven't received the covid 19 vaccines and I think it's better 'lol'...
my house is not too far from the hospital and several hospital workers live nearby. many have received covid 19 vaccine injections, some of them complain a little dizziness but only temporary. I'm not really sure about the effectiveness of the covid 19 vaccines, what I'm worried about is the possible incompatibility of it on my body.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
March 09, 2021, 10:07:05 AM
If yes, how exactly do you feel?
Do you feel fine?
Do you feel forgetful?
Do you feel great?
Did your body react to it in anyway?
Or what else do you feel?

Pages: