Pages:
Author

Topic: Having Profitable Business <<Need Investors>> - page 2. (Read 2065 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am getting more and more requests as there are graduations next month. Looking for investors !
mrcash02 is right, when someone is going to hear out or read that word "safe interest" and look it's 15% weekly, many will doubt on it.

It's kind of weird because that's a big amount though I'm not saying that you aren't trusted, maybe you can show up some of your charts with your revenue and the whole thing with your source.

So in that way, you can justify that weekly interest that you are offering to your possible investors.

And transparency is going to be a big factor for it and will remove the suspicious thought with your offer.

Yeah and I don't think he can reach  stable income for more than 15% weekly since as what he said, he is selling from his friends and neighborhood. I doubt they will regularly buy gift cards everyday or every week. Additionally, he doesn't state what alternatives he will do if he cannot reach the 15% quota to be distributed to the investors. So, In my opinion invest with your own risk and sorry to say but I don't see it as " Safe Investment".

This type of business is good but op should be realistic with it and it's very too good to be true and there's no guaranteed that he can give that 15% weekly.

His offer is lack of information and it's better not to take the risk of this investment which is going to lead an investor to doubt.

It's better not to invest rather than invest at your own risk unless op isn't updating everything.

The thing is people ask me frequently to order them stuff. I am just out of money currently
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
mrcash02 is right, when someone is going to hear out or read that word "safe interest" and look it's 15% weekly, many will doubt on it.

It's kind of weird because that's a big amount though I'm not saying that you aren't trusted, maybe you can show up some of your charts with your revenue and the whole thing with your source.

So in that way, you can justify that weekly interest that you are offering to your possible investors.

And transparency is going to be a big factor for it and will remove the suspicious thought with your offer.

Yeah and I don't think he can reach  stable income for more than 15% weekly since as what he said, he is selling from his friends and neighborhood. I doubt they will regularly buy gift cards everyday or every week. Additionally, he doesn't state what alternatives he will do if he cannot reach the 15% quota to be distributed to the investors. So, In my opinion invest with your own risk and sorry to say but I don't see it as " Safe Investment".

This type of business is good but op should be realistic with it and it's very too good to be true and there's no guaranteed that he can give that 15% weekly.

His offer is lack of information and it's better not to take the risk of this investment which is going to lead an investor to doubt.

It's better not to invest rather than invest at your own risk unless op isn't updating everything.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625

No one will be interested in "15% safe weekly profit". It's impossible.

More than 2% profit daily, only Ponzi, HYIP fraudulent schemes offer these rates.

I offer that % because I do it daily. So giving it in a period of 7 days is fair for me and the investors are happy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No one will be interested in "15% safe weekly profit". It's impossible.

More than 2% profit daily, only Ponzi, HYIP fraudulent schemes offer these rates.

What is up guys. I currently run an online>offline business for which I need some investments. Let me explain you what it's about. I've got several places to buy Amazon DE and UK gift cards on cheaper prices from 50-70%. What I actually do is sell stuffs from amazon with 10-15% discount to real life friends and people from my town. Currently the interest is really big and I need more money to do it. Planning on opening a Facebook page as I already have profiles in few bazaars.
So what I can offer you is safe interest of 15% weekly. Let me know if you are interested 
Pages:
Jump to: