Pages:
Author

Topic: HBO now + Netflix + PlayStation VUE + sling tv --- up to a year - page 3. (Read 10182 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
OK LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER NETFLIX SCAMMER

SAYS ACCOUNTS LAST A YEAR BUT EVERYONES COMING BACK NOW SAYING NOT WORKING

AVOID UNLESS U LIKE THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I HAVE UPDATED ALL ACCOUNTS AND SHOULD BE EORKING PROPERLY . If anyone has a bad account just contact me and I will replace it Smiley

They are not trial accounts, these accounts last up to a full year

here is the one you gave me and it is a trial account.
Netflix:
[email protected]:solveg
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I HAVE UPDATED ALL ACCOUNTS AND SHOULD BE EORKING PROPERLY . If anyone has a bad account just contact me and I will replace it Smiley

They are not trial accounts, these accounts last up to a full year
Activity: 252
Justus PLEASE explain why these are NOT hacked accounts ??

Of course they are . You log in and theres accounts already there . You change the password and it locks the owner out and they then claim back the account and BOOM you are locked out .

they are one month trial accounts. he sent me one and it didb't work. he sent a replacement Netflix and it was a trial account that he still hasn't set up.

DON'T BUY ANY
Activity: 22
Locked out of both accounts I received. I suppose you could get away with keeping the login info the same, but still risk getting locked out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
The accounts I received stopped working after an hor or so and I no longer can access it today. Do not buy any account from this guy cause you'll just be wasting money.
Everyone that has had these has said theres already accounts made up on it . These are the people who pay for this and you sell them to others .

Send me one that doesnt have anyone on it and prove me wrong ( i have many netflix accounts i made myself so im not being a leech )
No ,  gift subscription and trial accounts . Nothing hacked
Justus PLEASE explain why these are NOT hacked accounts ??

Of course they are . You log in and theres accounts already there . You change the password and it locks the owner out and they then claim back the account and BOOM you are locked out .
Yes you can change both language and subtitles to Italian
Activity: 323
selling HBO NOW for $2 BTC autoBuy accounts - https://hexpay.org/p/r2u33

About HBO now--- Stream all of HBO—the biggest shows, movies, and documentaries, plus hundreds of kids titles —to your favorite devices, no TV package required. Stream on your computer , tablet , Xbox, PlayStation , android or iOS

selling Netflix accounts for $2 BTC
https://hexpay.org/p/lpxr0

About Netflix-- Watch in HD with 2 to 4 screens . Spanish, German, Italian, French, English - Audio Description, English. Subtitles: French, Spanish, English, Traditional Chinese, German.
No VPN required , change email+password

I HAVE 4 VOUCHES

accounts come with a 30 days warranty

TIP JAR to towards my UNI studies  
 Wink
14diYsXPkbraYwB2xNCQPaQt4C21P8PPJ8

add my ICQ for any questions: 713724880

Hi can I get a vouch copy for a netflix italian account?
I will review your service and left an honest feedback.
Thanks in advance

I don't have an Italian based Netflix account , but you can change the language settings

I can get only subtitles? or I switch to an italian version?

Did you change the username and password?
Activity: 924
selling HBO NOW for $2 BTC autoBuy accounts - https://hexpay.org/p/r2u33

About HBO now--- Stream all of HBO—the biggest shows, movies, and documentaries, plus hundreds of kids titles —to your favorite devices, no TV package required. Stream on your computer , tablet , Xbox, PlayStation , android or iOS

selling Netflix accounts for $2 BTC
https://hexpay.org/p/lpxr0

About Netflix-- Watch in HD with 2 to 4 screens . Spanish, German, Italian, French, English - Audio Description, English. Subtitles: French, Spanish, English, Traditional Chinese, German.
No VPN required , change email+password

I HAVE 4 VOUCHES

accounts come with a 30 days warranty

TIP JAR to towards my UNI studies  
 Wink
14diYsXPkbraYwB2xNCQPaQt4C21P8PPJ8

add my ICQ for any questions: 713724880

Hi can I get a vouch copy for a netflix italian account?
I will review your service and left an honest feedback.
Thanks in advance

I don't have an Italian based Netflix account , but you can change the language settings

I can get only subtitles? or I switch to an italian version?
Activity: 323
People should realise these accounts will not last long. As soon as you change the username password the account holder will find out. Please do not waste your money. Wait till you hear further updates from people who got vouch copies.
Activity: 148
no they are not hacked accounts , you are allowed to change email and password without the account locking .

ok i will be interested in netflix, but you have to send it first.
no they are not hacked accounts , you are allowed to change email and password without the account locking .
Of course it stops working .

You pay pennies you get shit accounts . Ive told you this before but for some reason you dont want to believe me .
Interested to get a vouch copy as well. I need a working netflix account which will not just disappear after changing the password and email address.

Sent Smiley

Thank you
I received the account details but I received the following:
 Sorry, we can't find an account with this email address. Please try again or create a new account.

the account doesn't work and looks like it's a acked account which can't be secured as your own ( can't chang pass and email).
You're also familiar. Looks like this guy is the guy who scammed me with his autobuy link in netflix also.
I think he's the same guy as this:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17729326
don't buy with his autobuy. I will not work.

Hi,

Sorry you are having problems . This was a vouch copy I sent , however since it took you too long to respond the account was sold Sad I apologize for any inconvience . Now keep in mind, you were getting a free account , you did not send any money so why do you say I scam?
Anyway, I sent you a new account that's working . Enjoy Smiley
Okay. But the fact that these accounts are hacked, that is correct right? I managed to login to the account you sent me now so thanks btw and it looks like it is used by somebody else.
Anyway, If I change the email and password it'll stop working?
Interested to get a vouch copy as well. I need a working netflix account which will not just disappear after changing the password and email address.

Sent Smiley

Thank you
 Sorry, we can't find an account with this email address. Please try again or create a new account.

the account doesn't work and looks like it's a acked account which can't be secured as your own ( can't chang pass and email).
You're also familiar. Looks like this guy is the guy who scammed me with his autobuy link in netflix also.
I think he's the same guy as this:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17729326

Hi,

Sorry you are having problems . This was a vouch copy I sent , however since it took you too long to respond the account was sold Sad I apologize for any inconvience . Now keep in mind, you were getting a free account , you did not send any money so why do you say I scam?
Anyway, I sent you a new account that's working . Enjoy Smiley

Sent Smiley

Thank you

Activity: 6
Fast delivery, account works let's see if it still works in 6 mount Smiley
EDIT : Account stopped working the day after, send an email for replacement still no answer after one week
Pages:
Jump to: