Pages:
Author

Topic: HEALTH IS WEALTH - page 16. (Read 9543 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 09:33:36 PM
Almost all of us agree that health is wealth, but sadly, not a lot of us are really that knowledgeable on how to keep ourselves healthy. Being healthy is more than just exercise and eating the right foods to support your body. Keeping healthy is actually a lifestyle, a way of life. It is like religion, you adhere to it in every aspect of your life and live that life. It permeates in the way you interact with others. It is a wholeness in your being.
Activity: 20
March 05, 2018, 08:49:25 PM
yupss .. i totally agree with what you say.
sometimes money makes us forget everything, even for the most important thing like this we too forget ..
thanks a lot friends have reminded me ...

yes, because health is true wealth, for what we have a wealth of abundant objects if the body suffers from illness, it all feels painless there is no happiness, peace all nothing mean nothing, nothing can be enjoyed from the wealth of money if we poverty health.
Activity: 116
March 03, 2018, 06:37:39 AM
kesehatan sangatlah penting karana kesehatan adalah kekayaan yang tak terbandingi
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 10, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
Yes, health is wealth, health is gold. There is nothing in our health, if we are healthy, we will do everything, we will make good health, we will make a lot of money, I always keep my health, exercise every morning. Wish you have a good health.
Activity: 266
February 10, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
It's true, maybe simple .. imagine, even though we have everything but our condition is not healthy .. we will not be able to do everything normally.
Activity: 45
February 10, 2018, 09:06:24 AM
Other than investing in stocks and altcoins, my friend invest also in your health. It will be more profitable in the long run, what will you do with your money if you are always in the hospital? Invest in it right now, eat healthy foods, go to the gym atleast 3 times a week or run for how many kilometers. It's more pleasurable to have a GOOD HEALTH.

Wealth is not the most important thing in life. It’s Health. If you loose your health, you loose your happiness, you loose your wealth, you loose your career, you loose your peace of mind, and eventually you loose everything.
copper member
Activity: 420
February 08, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
We all know the popular saying “Health is Wealth”. The loss of health is loss of all happiness. Fresh air and sunlight are very important for our health.
Activity: 59
February 08, 2018, 01:53:52 PM
Wake up early in the morning and take fresh deep breathe to inhale much of the fresh morning air; you will feel great:)
Activity: 48
February 08, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
On the excuse of being healthy dont overeat and get fat as i did :-p
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 08, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
I agree with this 100%, some diseases are horrible to have, and mental health is equally important as physical health!
Activity: 364
February 08, 2018, 10:19:31 AM
Здopoвьe этo пpeждe вceгo aктивный oбpaз жизни бeз aлкoгoля, тaбaкa и нapкoтикoв, a тaкжe бeз вмeшaтeльcтвa тpaдициoннoй мeдицины. Чтoбы быть здopoвым жить нaдo в лecy)).
Activity: 42
February 08, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
Medical expenses have been increasing over the years and Long term illness can be a huge expenses. Insurance helps to cover some of the expenses but having a good health is the best insurance in protecting your wealth.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 02:05:35 AM
Yes of course health is the only wealth which no one could ever steal from us...  the only wealth which is very much worth your own life.
Activity: 23
February 08, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
The real wealth for any of us was our good health. Because our health is most precious than any other material things in this world. Without having a good health we cannot able enjoy our lives. Always take care your health and don't neglect it just for money  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 259
Merit: 15
February 08, 2018, 12:16:42 AM
Thanks for this kind of discussion. you are right health is important then all others.
Activity: 18
February 07, 2018, 10:20:35 PM
I totally agree with this. We should take take of our body and invest in it. The things we work for will be for naught if we are sick in bed.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 10:05:37 PM
Yes, you should be healthy not only physically but also mentally and spiritually. By having a good balance between these 3, you can ensure that you are living a good life with every aspect kept in check. So aside from going to the gym, doing yoga, you should also engage in thinking sessions, consultations and ways that you can find yourself in this world of ours.
Activity: 38
February 07, 2018, 09:51:40 PM
Health is more valuable than money. Money cannot buy health and happiness. There is nothing in our life that is more valuable than good health. Without health there is no happiness, no peace and no success. A person with bad health cannot enjoy the pleasure of being wealthy.
Activity: 47
February 07, 2018, 09:37:48 PM
Great thoughts, right words.
Not so many people think about their health when they are young, mostly, wisdom comes later.

And then when it's late they will try to cope up. That's what a normal netizen would do. Instead arguing with it just approach those people to tell them to invest with a good health atleast you have done your part.
Activity: 110
February 07, 2018, 09:35:19 PM
Take fruits regularly and have a well night sleep and moderate excercise. you will get a good life
Pages:
Jump to: