Pages:
Author

Topic: Health talk! Please let's save a soul today. - page 2. (Read 196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 02, 2023, 05:25:58 AM
Two hundred years ago and before, there was little refined sugar. But today it is all over the place.

If you are eating what is considered a standard diet in America, try this for a week or two. Don't eat any refined sugar. Eat only sugar that is natural in fresh fruit and veggies.

No candy. No sweetened chocolate. No canned veggies or fruit... especially fruit in sweet syrup. Even cut back on orange juice, and drink grapefruit juice instead... with no added sugar.

I'll bet that at the end of two weeks of this, you will feel sickish, and be in a grumpy mood. But after several months of it, you will start to feel really good. Sugar is a drug.

Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 94
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 02, 2023, 02:52:11 AM
Drug abuse is something that is so common in the society today, but even if someone is addicted, there must always be a way out,

To me anyone that is addicted to drugs should first seek for medical attention,
Avoid that environment where it's been taken and sold.
Avoid people (friends) taking drugs,
I think this scope have listed would help 🙏🙏
legendary
Nobody cares about being safe with drugs. If they did, they would have never gotten the Covid vaxx.

Cool
why would anyone not care about health talk, when it's for their own good.

Health talk can have several benefits, including:

Health talk is only good when there is health think along with it.

I talked to a nurse in a popular hospital about the Covid vaxx. She didn't get the vaxx. I asked her why not. She told me that she had never seen a vaccine appear out of nowhere as fast as the Covid vaxx... and without reliable testing. It didn't make sense to her. So, she didn't get it... and she was the only nurse in her hospital that didn't get it... and she is the only nurse in her hospital who didn't get Covid.

Yet, you can see all the health talk all over the place that says that the Covid vaxx is good. Yet it is the only, Only, ONLY vaccine that VAERS has recorded anything like the number of deaths from a vaccine - https://openvaers.com/covid-data. On top of this, the number of deaths reported is under 1% - https://openvaers.com/faq/what-is-underreporting-and-why-it-matters. This means that millions have died from the vaxx worldwide... to say nothing about all the rest of the health issues.

The point is, if the medical can mess with you on this by sweet talking you, THINK of the thousands of other ways they are messing with you... ALL OF IT BY HEALTH TALK ON THEIR PART... and little of it by HEALTH THINK on your part. Look at how long it took for people to ask for a second or third opinion about their health. For years people simply trusted their doctor.

Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
Nobody cares about being safe with drugs. If they did, they would have never gotten the Covid vaxx.

Cool
why would anyone not care about health talk, when it's for their own good.

Health talk can have several benefits, including:

Improved communication between patients and healthcare providers, which can lead to better understanding of medical conditions and treatment options.

Increased patient engagement and empowerment, which can result in better adherence to treatment plans and improved health outcomes.

Early identification and management of mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression, which can improve overall well-being.

Enhanced patient satisfaction and trust in the healthcare system.

Better coordination of care among healthcare providers, which can lead to more efficient use of resources and improved patient outcomes.

Access to the latest medical information and advances, which can help patients make informed decisions about their health.
legendary

Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
Drug abuse or misuse is the use of harmful or illegal substances in a way that can damage one's physical and mental health.

This can include taking prescription drugs in a manner not prescribed, using illegal drugs such as Cocaine and misusing over-the-counter medications. Drug abuse can lead to addiction, overdose. Drug misuse can also cause weakened immune system, liver and kidney damage which can lead to death.

It is important to seek professional help if you or someone you know is struggling with drug abuse or misuse.

Please be safe out there.

Pages:
Jump to: