Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWorm  •  Sig/Avatar Campaign  •  Full PoS  •  REAL SHOP OPEN  🐛 - page 37. (Read 68274 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
How is this even listed on Suprnova with a premine of 250000? Premines are fine in the case of IGotSpots?

It's there for a reason. It is explained here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYTMdlcFiec
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
How is this even listed on Suprnova with a premine of 250000? Premines are fine in the case of IGotSpots?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
these WORMS are so hard to get that anyone selling for less than 0.1 BTC per WORM is just a muppet.....
Added the signature, not bad. How do you attribute coins back to people?

Thanks for adding it! PM me your address and you'll get the bounty every Sunday
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Added the signature, not bad. How do you attribute coins back to people?
Remember to recombine them each time you stake. Every time you get a reward the size of your input will split

For example, if you deposit 16 all at once and stake, you will now have two inputs with 8 in them, plus half the reward

I will post a staking wallet this weekend that doesn't do splitting so it will be easier to control your coins. I was just thinking about this earlier today

sorry but how do we recombine them?

Just send them to yourself (can be the same address) in one transaction
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Remember to recombine them each time you stake. Every time you get a reward the size of your input will split

For example, if you deposit 16 all at once and stake, you will now have two inputs with 8 in them, plus half the reward

I will post a staking wallet this weekend that doesn't do splitting so it will be easier to control your coins. I was just thinking about this earlier today

sorry but how do we recombine them?

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 222
how much minimum coin for staking and how long?

There is no minimum. As long as reward is above 0.01 WORM, you will get your stake. If it's under 0.01, it will stake for 0.00 because the formula for calculating reward needs to use the CENT variable, which is 0.01 - The longer it takes, the higher the reward will be due to higher coin age
I see, in other word it is mean i had to have a minimum 0.01 WORM on my wallet to staking, am i right?

No, the reward must be greater than 0.01

This means you will want each input to be large enough to stake higher than that. If the reward would be under 0.01, it will stake for 0
so how much the minimum amount to get reward of minimum 0.01 WORM ?

To stake every 17 minutes, which is the perfect stake, perfect luck (will never happen), I would estimate would require inputs of about 16 WORM. So, if we take that and extrapolate to staking once per day, which is achievable by locking wallet, you would need.. 5.6, I think? to stake once per day over the minimum if you save up your coin age for 24 hours

My math might be off on the smaller amount, but the 16 WORM estimate is relatively close, I'm sure
okay, your explanation is very clear i have got the point now, i have to collect about 16 WORM on my wallet to staking ,thank you for your info.

There is no minimum. As long as reward is above 0.01 WORM, you will get your stake. If it's under 0.01, it will stake for 0.00 because the formula for calculating reward needs to use the CENT variable, which is 0.01 - The longer it takes, the higher the reward will be due to higher coin age
I see, in other word it is mean i had to have a minimum 0.01 WORM on my wallet to staking, am i right?

This means you will want each input to be large enough to stake higher than that. If the reward would be under 0.01, it will stake for 0

To stake every 17 minutes, which is the perfect stake, perfect luck (will never happen), I would estimate would require inputs of about 16 WORM. So, if we take that and extrapolate to staking once per day, which is achievable by locking wallet, you would need.. 5.6, I think? to stake once per day over the minimum if you save up your coin age for 24 hours

My math might be off on the smaller amount, but the 16 WORM estimate is relatively close, I'm sure, however, that is with PERFECT staking efficiency, which will never happen due to PoW blocks being found and PoS difficulty
Activity: 434
I like the logo. A logo showing original and mining work.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 222

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
What is this coin for? Are we breeding worms??

I am breeding them, yes. There is a guide on doing it yourself if you choose to in the future. I will be selling worms for fiat, BTC, and WORM as payment options around March

Depending on how sales go, I may be recruiting people to follow my guides and fill orders for me, which could be a steady income for a few or many people. All depends on sales volume later

I will also be taking orders from my site, eBay, and Amazon in a few months so the potential is quite high
Activity: 182
https://boscoin.io
What is this coin for? Are we breeding worms??
Pages:
Jump to: