Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐛  HealthyWormCoin  •  Sig/Avatar  •  Temp 2017% PoS  •  FEATURED CURRENCY  🐛 - page 6. (Read 14411 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Man, iGotSpots still launch coins, lol Grin

I've been all-in on this coin for 4 months and building the worm farm for over a year quietly in the background. I understand your post and its meaning, but this is different. I have gone balls deep in the farm. A mistake, maybe, but I don't think so. It's a fiat-first company, but the coin will be fully backed by them if people want to redeem

lol, no offense. I know your many coins and some are good ones, don't get me wrong. Just nice to see old people from 3 years ago still active.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Man, iGotSpots still launch coins, lol Grin

I've been all-in on this coin for 4 months and building the worm farm for over a year quietly in the background. I understand your post and its meaning, but this is different. I have gone balls deep in the farm. A mistake, maybe, but I don't think so. It's a fiat-first company, but the coin will be fully backed by them if people want to redeem
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
legendary
Is there a use for growing super worms besides feeding pets and fishing? I think growing worms would be fun but I don't know what I would do with them. I don't want to have to kill them or something with no use.   Huh

Maybe I need to buy a lizard from a pet store.  Roll Eyes

Make a shitload of money selling them, especially to me later when I have more orders to fill. That's the point of my YouTube series; to get more breeders to fill orders later. I am totally sold out right now, waiting for this next batch to finish growing. Once sales open back up, I should have a constant supply and never sell out again (I hope)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there a use for growing super worms besides feeding pets and fishing? I think growing worms would be fun but I don't know what I would do with them. I don't want to have to kill them or something with no use.   Huh

Maybe I need to buy a lizard from a pet store.  Roll Eyes
legendary
The healthy worm staking I get is going well and the weekly increase of bounty is fun it is like 2 interest rates growing together. ^^ My concern is the price though. It keeps going down Sad
iGOTSPOTS needs to get a CHAINZ block explorer, that has a good reputation, so that we can see the real total money supply.

how you are legendary with not knowing how to type getinfo into the console part?

also it say money supply right here man http://explorer.healthyworm.com/ at the top and api is work so they can easy use on coinmarketcap, link to it is here too http://explorer.healthyworm.com/api_fetch.php?method=getinfo that is for api moneysupply and all info is right there any site can pull data from that

the explorer show everything man.. block #, coin total, mine difficulty, and hashrate. what more you want? they build custom explorer with more info that most. you need stop whining it work fine and everything there for anyone to use
You missed my point.

Coinmarketcap hs refused to use iGOTSPOTS explorer, so I feel that we need to get a mainstream explorer, like CHAINZ, so that we have a thoroughly transparent appearance.

Rather you missed his point. The info is all there. My guess is the ?? is because of the premine. Please man, fuckin chill. I know you're just trying to help, but please evaluate the situation and reasons for things happening fully before stirring shit up

Suggesting we use another explorer would do absolutely nothing. The premine amount is clearly stated, which is why I'm sure it's question marks
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The healthy worm staking I get is going well and the weekly increase of bounty is fun it is like 2 interest rates growing together. ^^ My concern is the price though. It keeps going down Sad
iGOTSPOTS needs to get a CHAINZ block explorer, that has a good reputation, so that we can see the real total money supply.

how you are legendary with not knowing how to type getinfo into the console part?

also it say money supply right here man http://explorer.healthyworm.com/ at the top and api is work so they can easy use on coinmarketcap, link to it is here too http://explorer.healthyworm.com/api_fetch.php?method=getinfo that is for api moneysupply and all info is right there any site can pull data from that

the explorer show everything man.. block #, coin total, mine difficulty, and hashrate. what more you want? they build custom explorer with more info that most. you need stop whining it work fine and everything there for anyone to use
You missed my point.

Coinmarketcap hs refused to use iGOTSPOTS explorer, so I feel that we need to get a mainstream explorer, like CHAINZ, so that we have a thoroughly transparent appearance.
legendary
This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

That's cool I wish more Devs made the wallet into something more then just a wallet.
Healthy worm could use some more attention seeing the recent price drop.

Thanks for the kind words, and I agree. Please help me promote in chat on coinexchange, altex, and tradesatoshi chat boxes. All three are in the wallet now, no browser needed and fully capable of all SSL connections. I added the block explorer to the wallet page, as well now. You can even trade ANY COIN on these sites right in the WORM wallet!

I don't care if people make fun of me for asking like a pathetic fuck, but everyone.. please help WORM get more attention. Please. I have a lot riding on this with the worm farm behind the coin
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

That's cool I wish more Devs made the wallet into something more then just a wallet.
Healthy worm could use some more attention seeing the recent price drop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Say it's going down is too good to say, I think. No one has bought any worm (sell order) in 2 days through coinexchange.io xD
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

What's the game plan Boss ? How do we crack open a can-o-worms ? Grin

spot do enough we must help in things like chat box promotions. lets go guys go to shilling and price will go up i promise.

Thanks. That's all we need! I even made it easy to do on all 3 sites right in the wallet. Please help promote
Activity: 686
Merit: 257

spot do enough we must help in things like chat box promotions. lets go guys go to shilling and price will go up i promise.
legendary

I'll take some pics tomorrow of the biggest sized batch I have. About halfway done I would say before sales reopen on these. They will be ready soon; growing very nicely and will be back in stock shortly
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

legendary
legendary
I've added a simple landing page to the Browser tab in the wallet. This will include more information very soon and I will be adding links shortly, as well

To access this page, while using the Qt:

Click Browser tab
Scroll all the way down
Footer will appear in the bottom left
'WORM-Qt users click here' <- Click that!
Trade on the markets right in your wallet

Enjoy!

Here is what CoinExchange looks like in the wallet now

legendary
I've added a simple landing page to the Browser tab in the wallet. This will include more information very soon and I will be adding links shortly, as well

To access this page, while using the Qt:

Click Browser tab
Scroll all the way down
Footer will appear in the bottom left
'WORM-Qt users click here' <- Click that!
Trade on the markets right in your wallet

Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: