Pages:
Author

Topic: HealthyWormCoin (WORM) Signature and Avatar Campaign - Amounts increase weekly!! - page 3. (Read 5019 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
life is learn
How about twitter campaign  Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
nice avatar dev, can i  join avatar only
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
nice avatar, good luck dev
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Thanks to everyone who has signed up. Plenty of slots still available

February 5th
Payments sent for both signature and avatar users

HealthyWormCoin Launch Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/healthyworm-sigavatar-campaign-full-pos-real-shop-open-1736040
Thanks Dev and Good Luck.
Thanks to everyone who has signed up. Plenty of slots still available

February 5th
Payments sent for both signature and avatar users

HealthyWormCoin Launch Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/healthyworm-sigavatar-campaign-full-pos-real-shop-open-1736040
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
I am now a proud member of your army of Avatar minions. Smiley Thanks for letting me in worm leader ^^

I dont get payment.

Dude chill and be patient the guy does pay it is still Sunday at the end of Sunday which is a few hours he will make all payments in a timely manner as he always does. This is a good Dev. No nonesense here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
These are the pupae that were moved today. These come from the Superworms and will turn into beetles to lay eggs. Each female can lay a lot of eggs

https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/828123312739999745
Thanks everyone. Got you all on the list for payments and all addresses look valid. If anyone's doesn't work, I will send you a PM, otherwise you should see the coins starting tomorrow

Thanks for signing up! There is no limit to the amount of people we will take in, so spread the word! Remember, each week you are enrolled is an extra 0.25 per campaign for a max possible increase of 0.50 WORM each week!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Send pm.please check it.
All members start at the same rate, correct
Activity: 1022
Activity: 714
good is avatar picture, can join avatar only or not
signature campaign all rank member is same rate
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
This is just my opinion what is the equivalent of 1 worm to bitcoin why only 1 worm per week,dev should be generous in signature bounty I doubt if they can get more active posters if they can only give out 1 worm per week.the project seems good though..

When it started they were worth more, and still are. There's not enough volume to dilute it a lot, yet. 99% of the coin's are not yet in circulation
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
This is just my opinion what is the equivalent of 1 worm to bitcoin why only 1 worm per week,dev should be generous in signature bounty I doubt if they can get more active posters if they can only give out 1 worm per week.the project seems good though..
Can a small member sign?

Yea, I'll get a sig together later today for lower ranks. I'll probably stop at Member, though, since it's so easy to make new accounts here and some people have like 1000 (seriously)
Activity: 392
Can a small member sign?
Pages:
Jump to: