Pages:
Author

Topic: HeatherAI Trading Bots for BTC-e & Cryptsy, Only 0.15 BTC, Money Back Guarantee - page 2. (Read 10178 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
We are close! Expect Bittrex and Polo bots soon.

Answered all PMs. Happy trading!

Interested in bittrex bot!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Interested in Bittrex and Polo
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Thanks for the good response received recently. We'll update you on the new bots very soon. We are still testing them.
We are close! Expect Bittrex and Polo bots soon.

Answered all PMs. Happy trading!
Thank you everyone for the interest. We are currently testing our next bots and will be releasing them as soon as they all seem to be working out good. Coming soon are Bittrex and Polo (final testing status) and then mcxnow and btcchina (testing and optimization is going on)

If you already own our Cryptsy or BTC-e bot, we'll provide you a significant discount on any of our next bots. Good luck with your trades!
Replied to everyone. Thanks for the business.

Currently available:
BTC-e Bot
Crypsty Bot

Cost: 0.15 btc
This is only a one time cost per bot.

No risk 3 day money back guarantee. If you are interested, please send me a pm or email [email protected]
Is this legal? Its a bot. I don't think that Crypty agree with using bots.

Yes it is legal and fair. Crypsty has a full fledged api designed for bots.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Is this legal? Its a bot. I don't think that Crypty agree with using bots.
I am interested and will follow up when I get home from work

NP I sent you a pm with the details. Get back to me when you can. Cheers!
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
I am interested and will follow up when I get home from work
I am ready to take you up on your 3 day money back offer.

pm sent

Replied to your pm. Thanks
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I am ready to take you up on your 3 day money back offer.

pm sent
Example scenario where you can make 3 btc within 2 days with an investment money of 1 btc.

There is a coin which bounces between 800 sats and 1200 sats several times in a matter of 2 days. So you can cleverly set up your indicators, insurances and safeties to buy when it falls around 800 sats and sell at 1200 sats. The bot would do this for you on its own.

You can repeat this on several pairs and make bank. While the bot does not cause magic, it is up to your own research. If you foresee a coin having that kind of wild behavior, you can surely profit a lot with the right settings.
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the crypts bot.

But I need to understand how the bot works?

Any video tutorials, pdf docs etc?

Yes, there are tutorials. You combine the indicators, safeties and insurances to get the perfect setting for yourself. I'll send you the link after you purchase. Or if you pm or email me, I can send you now as well. Let me know

Cheers
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hi,

I am interested in purchasing the crypts bot.

But I need to understand how the bot works?

Any video tutorials, pdf docs etc?
Is anyone able to get the btc-e bot to work? I ran it as administrator on windows 7 but it does not update. I ran it the past 3-4 days and nothing. I setup the indicators like I did in my cryptsy bot which worked but this does nothing. Nothing in the message log and it says the last trade on btc-e was 3-4 days ago.

We have identified that problem. Its fixed in the new version we are releasing soon. Let me get back to you with the fix within a day Cool

Anyone else who is interested in ordering, send an email to [email protected] or pm me. Price only 0.15 btc per bot and significant discount on your next bot purchase. With a 3 day money back, you have nothing to lose!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Is anyone able to get the btc-e bot to work? I ran it as administrator on windows 7 but it does not update. I ran it the past 3-4 days and nothing. I setup the indicators like I did in my cryptsy bot which worked but this does nothing. Nothing in the message log and it says the last trade on btc-e was 3-4 days ago.
Thanks for the business! Do post on the thread if you bought a license.

First dividends will be issued on Sunday!
Replied to all PMs. Thanks for the orders.

We are working on our next bots. Stay tuned for updates!

Currently available:
HeatherAI BTC-e bot
HeatherAI Cryptsy bot

Stop getting ripped off.
Cost: only 0.15 btc (discounts on your future purchases)
This is only a one time cost per bot.

No risk 3 days money back guarantee. Send me a pm or email [email protected] if you are interested.
Pages:
Jump to: