Pages:
Author

Topic: Heaven and Hell exist? - page 2. (Read 215 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 08:06:08 AM
I never believe that Heaven and Hell exist.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
From the Bible, you can deduce that heaven and hell is real. But sometimes, some people go through harrowing experiences in life that can be likened to them being in hell already.
Activity: 115
GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
July 25, 2018, 07:32:26 AM
Thats very good you curious about it
Everybody must afraid this terrible place, but we know so little about Hell, couse if we will, NO ONE will approach this
in Islam you will find a few understanding
run away from the Fire and Satan Sad
copper member
Activity: 252
July 25, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
yes we can define this as the sky being a project that has redeemed millions to all who got involved and to hell of SCAN project are the real devils these dev that do not even want to show what are your true intentions in staying with the investors money this is mine definition there is good people and bad people
Activity: 15
July 25, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
Happiness is a choice. You chose to give a meaning to everything is happening to you. If something bad happens you can try and look at the good side and maybe learn from that. That's why I think that heaven and hell are both on earth. We decide where we wanna be.
Activity: 575
Merit: 100
800 chaturbate tk on sale
July 25, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
I won't categorically say that they don't exist, but I think that they are more likely states of mind. The experience of certain mental or physical illnesses, for example, could be described as a kind of hell.
Activity: 8
July 25, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
Religious heaven and hell probably do not exist. They could only be looked at as a metaphor
Create your own heaven while you're alive on this planet!
Activity: 15
July 25, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
Or maybe it was just some invention to keep people from killing each other knowing that they are going to burn for eternity if they commit crimes and be forever happy if they behave themselves.
Activity: 102
July 25, 2018, 02:22:49 AM
Hell and Heaven is there. For a man who when in his natural world committed many sins, then he will go to hell, and vice versa. But every religion always has a different definition of heaven and hell.
Activity: 24
July 24, 2018, 10:15:24 PM
I am so curious about heaven and Hell is that really exist? I search not that much and ive read some, like micheal jackson is in hell and the people in there walk like micheal jackson dance, the moon walk and also pope johnpaul II is in there.. I read the story of the woman they call Angelica Elizabeth Zambrano Mora but i dont see it by myself so i dont know if it's true
Pages:
Jump to: