Pages:
Author

Topic: Heavy BTC resistance at $20k - page 7. (Read 1262 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 30, 2020, 11:27:12 AM
There is heavy BTC resistance at $20,000. Last time also, this was the level.

I think it is time to partially liquidate BTC and move the money to Cardano/Ripple/Tron etc. These coins haven't maxed out yet and still have 2-3x potential.

What's your thought?

Really? No. When Bitcoin is close to the point of breaking out best is to move the coins into Bitcoin and wait a little more.
I don't expect all those walls stay there, although some may sell again big at nearly 20k. But since Bitcoin has recovered that in 5 days, the upward pressure is .. big.
All in all is by far the worse moment for shilling altcoins.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 30, 2020, 11:23:56 AM
That's quite a thick sell wall on BTC:USDT on Binance. But seriously though? $19,700 was just as thick just a few days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if we actually break $20,000 real soon(though I wouldn't bet on it).

I know. But I think there is going to be a lot of selling around this price. Which means investors will liquidate some money and after a couple of resistance, move money to altcoins which will rise.
Got all my clients packed with ADA and other crypto for that matter.
On the other hand, as a trader, I need to be prepared. Above $21k, new speculative investors will return. Magazines will start writing again. New high to be made. I will move to bitcoin again after $21k.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 30, 2020, 11:21:27 AM
That's quite a thick sell wall on BTC:USDT on Binance. But seriously though? $19,700 was just as thick just a few days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if we actually break $20,000 real soon(though I wouldn't bet on it).

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 30, 2020, 11:16:37 AM
There is heavy BTC resistance at $20,000. Last time also, this was the level.

I think it is time to partially liquidate BTC and move the money to Cardano/Ripple/Tron etc. These coins haven't maxed out yet and still have 2-3x potential.

What's your thought?
Pages:
Jump to: