Pages:
Author

Topic: Hedge funds with public ROI? - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
April 02, 2019, 12:42:17 PM
Crypto is far too risky for traditional hedge funds right now.  People are not going to put their life savings into an asset that has fallen 80 percent.

Hedge funds generally aren't even worth the money, your better off just sticking your money in index funds.  Hedge fund fees eat away at your profits.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
April 02, 2019, 12:40:43 PM
Does anyone know any other hedge funds that do this? If so i’d love to explore them as well.

When I was studying I had to read some reports of hedge funds for a class myself. There are many who publish their data. The only question is, do you only want hedge funds that invest in Bitcoin/cypto or in general? (with the latter it would be the wrong forum category)
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
April 02, 2019, 10:28:26 AM
I don't think that any of decent and established hedge funds is offering crypto investments to its clients. Maybe someone if buying some BTC on client's demand but it is only about 1-5% of the portfolio.
Most of the crypto funds that offer 100% crypto portfolio are always untrustworthy and there is a huge risk of being scammed. Wanna invest in shitcoins - buy your own alts and store it on your own wallet.
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 04:14:29 AM
I’ve heard about several good hedge funds in general, including Pantera Capital and Bit Spread, however recently came across Templar Fund and what I really liked was how they make all of their trading reports public even before registering, like you can see the ROI for every 10 days. Does anyone know any other hedge funds that do this? If so i’d love to explore them as well.
Pages:
Jump to: