Pages:
Author

Topic: #HeEдyвTypцию - Russians cancel they trips to Turkey. - page 2. (Read 1520 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
It won't have any effect, just a temporary situation. We'll see a lot of Russians again next April.
In fact there are already 30 thousand Russian citizen only in Antalya (live for 12 months).
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
They are absolutely right. Obviously Turks sympathize and cooperate with ISIS, and i dont think it is just about oil. I hope Russia will give them lesson in manners, if nothing else at least economically.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
in next month's

No way.
Syrian territory will be cleaned out and clashes could be more.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
Things are not going well between those two countries, i think that people should start to care a little bit more about what's happend there.

Im a little bit scared about it, let's hope that in next month's things return to calm, but seems like both countries are very nervous.
Putin is the kind of guy that if you punch him in the nose,

He шы 60 years old, and he easily kick your ass with no help from others.

http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201508301403-xmi6.htm
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Putin WILL retaliate. Make no mistake about it. It will be escalated and excessive. Putin is the kind of guy that if you punch him in the nose, he's going to come back with six guys with baseball bats and work you over.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Here's the English version of the text of the article:

The Russians have begun to take pre-purchased tickets to Turkey. According to RIA Novosti, according to the agency only one ticket, filed an application for a refund of 20% of passengers who have made a purchase in the last five days.

Recall that on November 24, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that the Russians do not recommend to visit Turkey. Rosturizm also recommended that Russian tour operators to stop selling tickets to the country. The agency, meanwhile, finds out how many of our fellow citizens currently are already there.

24 November, the Russian Su-24 was shot down by the Turkish Air Force over the territory of Syria. Place the attack was confirmed by objective monitoring, as well as the data of the Turkish air defenses.

Vladimir Putin has called the incident "stab in the back" by the accomplices of terrorists. Russian President stressed that the Russian bomber was shot down by a missile air-to-air with a Turkish F-16s over the Syrian territory. The Su-24 has fallen in Syria, four kilometers from the border with Turkey. 
#HeEдyвTypцию

People give back their tickets.

http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201511250008-gonh.htm (in Russian)
Pages:
Jump to: