Pages:
Author

Topic: Hello everyone!! - page 2. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 18, 2014, 04:11:41 AM
hey everyone I would like to introduce myself to the forum.. I didn't find any introductory sub forums so I figured I would put it in the beginner section as I think it's most appropriate!

Anywho my knowledge is on the low end of BTC but I do know the basics about it... Why I started this thread is because I had purchased a Crypto currency bot that would buy/sell orders as you seem fit... I purchased it locally from someone that was providing the class. The bot is the C.A.T. program that the member sampey on this forums provides!

so I did the class but the person didn't break down the steps of how to use the thing so pretty much I ended up buying a couple of BTC's that were supposed to be used for the bot but since I have no experience with the program im kind of stuck here sitting on the coins... so my question to anyone who can help is.. What can I used these coins for? I don't want to exchange the for USD because im pretty nervous about those localbtc.com vendors and meeting 1on1 to swap it..

I wanted to know i can somehow invest these coins into a company to in turn bring me a higher amount in the future? how does selling and buying work on localbtc? i see that the price is around $310 as of this post but some vendors are charging upwards of 340+ why is it more expensive? well hopefully there are options for me out there on what i could use them than just letting them sit there.. hoping to reading suggestions from this forum! Thanks!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: